Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aaron Hill 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Justin Masterson 1/2
    Anthony Rizzo 2/2

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been busy with school lately but over the past couple weeks I have gotten a few successes.
    I attended the Women's Sweet 16 Tourney in Des Moines and got Pat Summitt!!!! She signed for me right as she came off the floor after the game. She was so nice and signed tons of autographs, which I was surprised to see given her dementia problems. I also got 1 of my favorite Lady Vols Alicia Manning. Wasn't able to get anyone else on the team because they had a lady watching the players like a hawk and not letting them sign.
    Wasn't able to get anyone on Baylor. They warmed up as a team and ran out each time so they couldn't sign. Also, Mulkey isn't too pleasant so I didn't dare ask her for her autograph.

Wolves autographs:
    Wayne Ellington on Wolves logo poster and team floorboard
    Nikola Pekovic on 8x10 and team floorboard
    Martell Webster on team floorboard
    Anthony Randolph on team floorboard
    Anthony Tolliver on team floorboard
    Brad Miller on team floorboard
    JJ Barea on jersey and basketball (asked him to write champs on the ball and he did, he is probably the nicest athlete I've met. I love him!!!!)
    Wes Johnson on poster I got at a Ricky Rubio signing

Kevin Love and Derrick Williams have been really really hard to get lately! I'm looking forward to Ricky Rubio returning to MN tomorrow and hopefully getting him Monday

Photos will be on my blog later

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Angels-Twins game last night. Struck out inside. The Angels were horrible signers. The only players that signed inside were Torii Hunter, who I missed, Latroy Hawkins, and Jason Isringhausen. I went to the Angels hotel after the game. I got Dan Haren on an 8x10. Heard he hasn't picked up a pen all year but I was alone and a girl and he was alone so he was super nice and put up with me fumbling through my blue and silver pens and signed for me then told me to take care and have a nice night :)
    I waited about another hour for the team bus to get back. Not many signed off the bus. I saw CJ Wilson and yelled his name. He came over to me, looked at me and my photo (a non-baseball studio photo) and smiled at me while signing :) CJ is one of my biggest baseball crushes so I'm so excited he signed. Then shortly after the big Albert Pujols got off the bus. I was the only one to yell his name and he came right up to me and signed my 8x10!!!!! He signed 1 for each person there (there were around 10 there) I was shocked!!!! I tried to get him to sign my game-used ROMLB but he snapped at me saying he already signed for me. O well I am quite satisfied with my autographs from last night!!

So to recap:
    Dan Haren 1/1
    CJ Wilson 1/1
    Albert Pujols 1/1

Going to the game today. Hopefully I can get Mark Trumbo, Peter Bourjos, and some more CJ Wilson :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Went to the Angels-Twins game last night. Struck out inside. The Angels were horrible signers. The only players that signed inside were Torii Hunter, who I missed, Latroy Hawkins, and Jason Isringhausen. I went to the Angels hotel after the game. I got Dan Haren on an 8x10. Heard he hasn't picked up a pen all year but I was alone and a girl and he was alone so he was super nice and put up with me fumbling through my blue and silver pens and signed for me then told me to take care and have a nice night :)
    I waited about another hour for the team bus to get back. Not many signed off the bus. I saw CJ Wilson and yelled his name. He came over to me, looked at me and my photo (a non-baseball studio photo) and smiled at me while signing :) CJ is one of my biggest baseball crushes so I'm so excited he signed. Then shortly after the big Albert Pujols got off the bus. I was the only one to yell his name and he came right up to me and signed my 8x10!!!!! He signed 1 for each person there (there were around 10 there) I was shocked!!!! I tried to get him to sign my game-used ROMLB but he snapped at me saying he already signed for me. O well I am quite satisfied with my autographs from last night!!

So to recap:
    Dan Haren 1/1
    CJ Wilson 1/1
    Albert Pujols 1/1

Going to the game today. Hopefully I can get Mark Trumbo, Peter Bourjos, and some more CJ Wilson :D

Very nice, awesome getting Pujols!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice, awesome getting Pujols!!!

Thanks! makes up for not getting anyone at the game today. Bourjos and Trumbo are 2 of my favorite Angels. I yelled at them for 15 minutes while they were stretching and they completely blew me off :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on that Pujols!

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on that Pujols!

Thanks! I'm super excited I got him!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Twins-Rangers game tonight.
    Got autographs from and pictures with:
    Derek Holland 1/1
    Joe Nathan 2/2
    David Murphy 1/1

No Josh Hamilton :( Rain ended the Rangers BP early
    Then I went to their hotel and none of them signed coming off the bus. Hopefully Hamilton signs tomorrow. I have tickets to tomorrow's game too. Would love to get Kinsler, Young, Hamilton, and Napoli

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been pretty busy lately but I've still had time to graph. I plan on updating my blog tonight or this weekend with all of my successes over the past 2 months!! Tonight is the last Timberwolves game so I'm hoping to get some game-used gear!!

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast