Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 145461626364656667 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I recently sent him too. Hopefully mine is on the way!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time to play catch up!!!

Well I haven't updated my blog in a while, partly because it was a chaotic week being back in class after Spring Break, and partly just out of pure laziness. So let's catch up on my past week!

Got back from Spring Break to a few Spring Training returns...not as many as I hoped for
    First off, I had 1 return that came back in a plastic bag having been damaged in transit. The USPS had a note apologizing for the damage. My envelope was ripped open. Inside were cards from 2 different players. I don't have the slightest clue who Doug Bird is, but that envelope must've torn with mine so if anyone sent 3 of these cards to him let me know
    And in the same envelope was my actual return
    Blake Swihart: 4/4
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/30
    Ryan Lavarnway: 1/3
    Kept 2, signed 1
    Justin Masterson: 2/3
    Out: 2/19 In: 3/30
    Kept 1, Signed 2
    Joe Wieland: 2/2
    David Carpenter: 3/3
    Cody Buckel: 4/5
    Signed 4, incl. jersey card, kept 1
    Steve Delabar: 4/4

And now here are the returns I got this week...
    Dylan Bundy: 2/3
    Out: 3/11 In: 4/1
    Signed 2, Kept 1
    Matt Barnes: 1/3
    Out: 3/11 In: 4/2
    Signed 1, Returned 2 unsigned
    Aaron Hill: 2/6
    Out: 3/11 In: 4/4
    Signed 2, Kept 4
    Taijuan Walker: 3/3
    Out: 2/19 In: 4/5
    Luis Gonzalez: 3/3
    Out: 11/12 In: 4/6
    Took a while but happy to get 3 Astros cards back from him

And now the Wolves...
    I graphed pre & post-game Sunday, but didn't attend the game; I graphed pre & post-game plus went to last night and tonight's game. Graphing hasn't been the best. I think the players are just tired and ready for the season to be over since they aren't playing for anything

JJ Barea: 3/3 16x20s
    Didn't get him Sunday, didn't get him before yesterday, but did get the Puerto Rico 16x20 signed inside. Boy is this a hell of a story. So I'm near the end of the signing line for Barea since that opened up after what was a packed pregame with all the kids. JJ took my paint pen instead of the black he was carrying. He gets done signing the first J and as soon as he starts signing the 2nd, my damn paint pen exploded! And then when I took back my marker it dripped all over the photo. I don't know if he knows that happened but I was mortified! Autofreak can testify to my horrified look as soon as he left! The staff member walking with the players while signing saw exactly what happened and was like that's gonna take a long time to dry! He saw me again tonight and asked me if it finally dried joking with me! So Alec and I grabbed dinner at the Target Center Hubert's bar and then headed back to my apartment to salvage this photo before graphing postgame. With the help of a couple brand new dry erase markers, and a lot of patience and finesse, I think it looks pretty decent now. So here are the before and after shots!

I got these last 2 signed tonight. I've become friends with a new guy there who is gonna get me in early for next Saturday's game. He was joking around with JJ about tomorrow's charity bowling event at Mall of America that he'll be at. He is giving me a ride to the event. I got a Rubio 8x10 signed tonight but gave it to him in exchange for the ride. I am really looking forward to bowling with JJ, Chase Budinger, and Derrick Williams, but especially JJ!!! :) I have 2 16x20s, a jersey, and 8x10s for him! I was starting to panic about getting my last 2 16x20s and my jersey signed at the last 2 home games but I'll knock those out tomorrow! The Target Center Pro Shop has had 1/2 off jerseys so I got a black Barea jersey for $45. I was going to get 1 for Kirilenko but they didn't have any of the Swingmans that have the stitched on numbers

Chase Budinger: 6/6, 3/3 16x20s, 1/1 basketball, 2/2 8x10s
    I am really happy Chase is such a nice guy and willing to sign for me so often. I got the basketball signed before tonight's game. I was an idiot and dropped the ball right on the signature because my hands were freezing! I had to touch it up a little

Andrei Kirilenko: 7/7, 6/6 16x20s, 1/1 8x10s
    Yes I've gotten 6 16x20s signed by Kirilenko in 3 games hahaha my friend that's giving me a ride tomorrow got 1 signed for me after. I was very appreciative of the offer

Nikola Pekovic: 2/2 16x20s
    These are my last 2 Pekovic autographs for the season. I don't have anything else for him. I hope these aren't my last 2 Pek autographs; I really hope they're able to resign him this summer. He is such a valuable asset to the Wolves

Luke Ridnour: 3/3 8x10s

Ricky Rubio:2/2 (gave 1 away)

Alexey Shved: 4/4, 2/2 16x20s, 2/2 8x10s

Greg Stiemsma: 4/4 (Thanks Autofreak for getting 1 signed for me last night)

Derrick Williams: 2/2 16x20s
    He wouldn't take my gold paint pen inside tonight for the Muskies 16x20 so that autograph has already been taken off; I'll get it resigned in gold tomorrow at the bowling event

And now I am all caught up! Can't wait to report back on tomorrow's festivities!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I love those ST returns, the Bundy, Walkers, look great but I think the Matt Barnes steals the show :)- glad they are rolling in for you. Bri
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love those ST returns, the Bundy, Walkers, look great but I think the Matt Barnes steals the show :)- glad they are rolling in for you. Bri

Thanks. I'm losing my motivation to do TTM since my return rate has been abysmal lately but I'll still send some stuff out every now and then

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to Bundy at the start of February and nothing has come back yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today JJ Barea, Chase Budinger, and Derrick Williams took part in a charity bowling event at Mall of America. Tickets were $20 plus a canned food item. It was an amazing afternoon; the only thing that could've made it better was having my raffle ticket drawn to get to bowl with the 3 of them for 10 minutes. I got a ride from a graphing friend. We got there around 230, ate lunch, and hung out until the players arrived around 315. JJ and Chase got there first. We went right over to get some pictures and autographs
    Here they are watching Chase bowl. They were betting against each other so it was really funny to see their reactions!

JJ Barea: 6/6, 2/2 16x20s, 1/1 Timberwolves jersey, 3/3 8x10s
    So I'm leaving the game yesterday once autographs ended at 630 to eat and put on some more layers so I'd be warm enough outside after the game and the entire 9 block walk home I'm stressing over whether or not I'd get my last 2 JJ 16s and jersey signed. He didn't stop outside and didn't warm up inside either so I was kind of in panic mode. Then going back out after paid off because I got 2 16x20s signed and my friend offered me a ride to the bowling event today. And let me tell ya, today was totally worth it! I got a picture with JJ and before getting the picture I had him sign my jersey. Then I noticed that that was going to be their lane for the day so my friend and I set out stuff down in the corner and started pulling out some photos to sign. The woman in charge saw me getting out my Barea 16x20s (this was before DWill was there) and she was like are you getting those signed and I said yes. So she took my photos and laid them out on the table and took my 2 markers from me and set them down on each table and brought JJ over to sign them. It was really awesome! Then we had to leave the area since they roped it off but we had an awesome spot right by where they had to leave. We set our stuff on the counter and it became the perfect setup for the day.

So after my Barea paint pen debacle on Friday, I threw that one away and grabbed a different one from my bag that I had previously used. It worked well Saturday, but of course today it failed me again. The Barea autograph ran down the photo as you can tell in the first Mavericks photo. Luckily it was just that one spot so it looks good as new after some fixing
    It was really dark in the bowling alley so I was a little worried with how this blue turned out on the jersey and the 16x20. But they both turned out great, it was just the lighting making the blue look like it signed lightly
    I am really happy I got this photo signed because I have those exact shoes in the picture. I am going to frame it and hang it right next to my shoes from him. If he doesn't get traded this summer I'm probably going to print this as a 16x20.

After today I have another picture with him to get printed and signed. I'll do that at Saturday's game.

Chase Budinger: 3/3, 2/2 8x10s, 1/1 program
    When he came over and saw me he laughed and was like you and your photos hahaha he was joking around, which I was relieved to see. He was really cool to chat with and was a really great guy with the fans there all afternoon long. I am going to print the picture I got with him for Saturday's game as well. All I have left for him is 8 cards so it's perfect

Derrick Williams: 2/2 16x20s, 1/1 16x20 that showed up!
    Derrick was a little tougher to get but he was still fun to hang with. I got both my 16x20s signed (including the Muskies one I removed). But just my luck, my gold paint pen decided not to work, I think because I held the cap off too long, so when he signed it barely showed up. So that autograph has already been removed and I hope it's 3rd time the charm before Saturday's game!
    As you can tell I had a really fun day! Today turned an average weekend of graphing into a great one. Today was enough to hold me over until I kick off my baseball season graphing on Friday night when the Mets come to town!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Great job on your prospect TTMs. I am trying to get the Top 100 Minor League prospects autographs. I only have got 3 back: Danny Hultzen, Kolten Wong, and Kevin Gausman. I have not been getting many returns. Hopefully things will turn around.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job on your prospect TTMs. I am trying to get the Top 100 Minor League prospects autographs. I only have got 3 back: Danny Hultzen, Kolten Wong, and Kevin Gausman. I have not been getting many returns. Hopefully things will turn around.

Thanks! Ambitious project but would be sweet to complete! hope it starts paying off for u

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

As always, you're still killing it! Amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As always, you're still killing it! Amazing.

Thanks! I'm excited to start doing baseball on Friday! I hope it is as great as basketball has been

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 145461626364656667 ... LastLast