Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 185865666768

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday brought 1 great TTM return. I had this post all ready to go when my Internet decided to crap out and I couldn't upload the photos

Maggie Q: 5/5 c/o Nikita Season 3 (Address No Longer Valid)
    Out: 3/28 In: 4/26
    Amazing success from 1 of my favorite actresses. She's such a badass in Nikita!

And last night I graphed the Rangers hotel after the game. I got Nick Tepesch on a team sheet and Tanner Scheppers. They walked back; wasn't able to get anyone off the bus because their security guard was a prick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I had to start a new blog because I was having so many problems uploading images. I was going to delete this thread and switch to using Photobucket to upload images but the images from my previous blog are still on here so we'll see how the new blog goes
    Last edited by clryan5; 04-28-2013 at 06:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All right now that the pictures are gone here can someone delete this thread so I can start a new one after I switch to Photobucket?

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 185865666768