Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 68 12341151 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

CLRyan5's Success Thread

Well I thought I'd make one of these to share my successes. My siblings and friends are getting tired of me talking about this hobby and think it's weird that I do it since I'm a girl but I don't care. I love it! I just got into this in the last year. In person successes include Hunter Pence & Chris Johnson at an Astros-Cubs game last year. Then I got Tim Tebow, Von Miller, Eric Decker, Brady Quinn, Brian Dawkins, and Britton Colquitt at the Broncos' hotel in Minneapolis the day before they played the Vikings. I also got Brandon Jennings on an index card and Andrew Bogut on a basketball at their hotel before they went to shootaround the day of their preseason game against the Timberwolves in Minneapolis.

This week has been the week of the fan pack. Late last week through today I have received several fan packs. Teams I've received from include the Cincinnati Reds, Oakland A's, Atlanta Hawks, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tampa Bay Bucs, Dallas Mavericks, Arizona Diamondbacks, and Buffalo Bills. Yesterday I received autographs from my favorite snowboarder Lindsay Jacobellis and figure skater Joannie Rochette. Pictures of these recent successes can be found on my blog. Once I get out of Iowa and back to Minneapolis for 2nd semester, I will post pictures of my past successes on my blog.

I'll post my TTM successes on here through this week, but next week it will only be IP since I won't know what I get in the mail since I have it sent home. Going to be an awful wait to spring break since I'm sending out a ton of 8x10s to Spring Training!!

http://autographjunkie.blogspot.com/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought fan packs from the Los Angeles Dodgers and Cleveland Indians and an autographed 8x10 from Iowa State men's basketball coach Fred Hoiberg. Super psyched about this one because my 2 triplet sisters both go there and my brother is going there next year so I'm a big Cyclones fan!
    Pictures are in my blog. Link is in my signature. Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Deermanpa's Items on eBay

Can you post a pic of the tebow I would love to see it :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you post a pic of the tebow I would love to see it :)

Sure! I can post it Sunday or Monday when I'm back at school in Minnesota!! Kinda bummed he wasn't able to take a picture but still an awesome experience!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What email did you use for the Indians fan pack? And better yet, what was in it?

BANNED

Country

Nice job with Tebow. heard you could catch him when he was still a back-up, but ever since he became a starter, he's impossible to find at the hotel...

SCF Rewards
    Country

What email did you use for the Indians fan pack? And better yet, what was in it?

I just used the contact form on their website. It had a few coloring pages of their mascot and a word search. It also had a pocket schedule, picture of "Fausto Carmona" that got bent, a pack of baseball cards from 2008, and a Grady Sizemore magnet, my personal favorite since he played his A ball here in Clinton, IA where I live

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job with Tebow. heard you could catch him when he was still a back-up, but ever since he became a starter, he's impossible to find at the hotel...

thanks!!! it was my first time graphing at a team hotel. I was able to catch him coming off the bus and he didn't come back down the rest of the day and I got him around 1!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just used the contact form on their website. It had a few coloring pages of their mascot and a word search. It also had a pocket schedule, picture of "Fausto Carmona" that got bent, a pack of baseball cards from 2008, and a Grady Sizemore magnet, my personal favorite since he played his A ball here in Clinton, IA where I live

Very cool; thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Problem!

Page 1 of 68 12341151 ... LastLast