Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job as always, ashamed Derrick has to act like that. Kind of glad the Cavs didn't pick him if he's going to be that way. Budinger's signature is sweet. The best part of all of this, in a bad time is you have some serious money makers. I thought about it last night, if you ever were in a dier need for cash, I know you don't sell, but you could unload half your Berea's, make a killing, and still have a ton. Haha. Good work as always.

Thanks. Yeah Derrick has been a great signer this year after being humbled last year in his rookie season. He's always been pretty nice to me so I'm kind of baffled he'd do that. I've been doing the Wolves for so long that you'd think he'd have a read on me that I'm not a dealer. And yeah I am absolutely loving how these silver Budinger 16s are turning out!!! And I would never sell any of my Barea autographs; and he's not a huge money maker anyways. I just like doing this for my collection. I'm hoping my money issues are behind me since my loan refund came last week to pay my rent; I only have 1 year of school left before graduating and entering the real world getting a decent paycheck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

True, but just a thought. Being young is tough, I feel like college isn't gonna end! I just thought I'd share with you I got my first TTM return today. I live in Kentucky so no close IP teams.

SCF Rewards
    Country

True, but just a thought. Being young is tough, I feel like college isn't gonna end! I just thought I'd share with you I got my first TTM return today. I live in Kentucky so no close IP teams.

Yeah I've only got 2 semesters left after this current semester so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel haha I'll take a couple years off then go back and get my Master's. And congrats on your first TTM!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight the Wolves returned home to face the Mavericks. I debated trying Dirk but he didn't sign at the hotel or walking into the arena off the bus so I decided I'd just send to him TTM. I saw a card a friend got done after and I'm glad I decided not to get him because it was a sloppy signature compared to my TTM returns.

JJ Barea: 3/3 16x20s
    JJ signed 2 16x20s for me before. It was pretty crazy when he pulled up because people were scrambling to get Shved who got dropped off but I chose to get JJ over Shved. JJ only signed for me and drove in. He asked me how I was doing and was really sweet as usual. After the game, Gelabale, Rubio, and JJ were all leaving at the same time. First. Gelabale stopped making Rubio wait, then Rubio stopped making JJ wait. JJ stopped to sign the 3rd 16x20 for me. I think he stopped because he saw I was skipping on Rubio to get him and he rewarded me for that decision haha. And yes I realize I'm probably the only person who'd rather have JJ's autograph than Ricky's hahaha

Chase Budinger: 2/2 16x20s
    Got him on 1 outside and 1 inside. It's great to see Chase warming up with the team again and being close to coming back! Inside when he saw I had another 16x20 he was like you and all your photos haha and then he looked at it and he was like wow I didn't get very high on that dunk. That's a bad dunk hahaha (Referring to the photo signed in silver)

Terry Porter: 1/1
    I'm glad to get some more cards signed by him. I only have 2 more cards for him
    Derrick Williams: 2/2 16x20s
    Nothing to say about these that I haven't said before...

Luke Ridnour: 2/2 16x20s
    Yeah don't get me started on these either. He gripped the pen at the top and just scribbled. You'd think with a quality item like a 16x20 he'd sign a little nicer...

Andrei Kirilenko: 2/2 16x20s
    The silver one actually didn't turn out as well as it looks. I forgot to prep my paint pen so it's a little hard to see in person but still turned out well. I only have 1 16x20 left for him! He has just been fantastic. I'm trying to get 16x20s of everyone that has those Wolves intro images. I need to get Chase Budinger's off Getty. I have Rubio's that I'll print next year. I'm happy I've already knocked them out for JJ, DWill, and AK.
    Ricky Rubio: 1/1
    Greg Stiemsma: 1/1
    Nikola Pekovic: 2/2, 1/1, 1/1
    2 friends that I'd met at a couple games before decided to come down to meet Ricky Rubio because they love him so they offered to get me photos signed of anyone I needed. They were awesome getting some signed for me

Mickael Gelabale: 1/1
    Wouldn't take my silver inside so it didn't turn out very well. It was insane inside with a ton of kids pushing me out of the way. I am really not a kid person but it's not like there was anything I could do. Wouldn't look good as a 20 year old moving little kids out of my way haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow no love for that last post...harsh! This board has been dead lately!
    Well it's time to catch up on my recent autograph adventures. I spent most of the day yesterday in the ER for my migraines; I'm feeling much better now and hope they stay away.

TTM Successes:
    Monday brought 2 Spring Training returns

Pat Neshek: 22/20
    Out: 3/2 In: 3/11
    I sent a bubble mailer and card case full of 20 cards along with 4 Andrei Kirilenko signed cards and a Terry Porter signed card as a thank you for signing so many. Shows what a class act he is that he still included 2 extra signed cards. I'm really looking forward to Oakland's trip here this summer so I can meet him!

Blake Beavan: 2/5
    Out: 2/19 In: 3/11
    Sent 5 of the same card because I got a 20 card lot of it on Ebay for like $3. He signed 2 and kept 3.

Next here is how I did graphing the Wolves' shootaround yesterday morning. It was a surprisingly poor day of graphing when they are usually great at shootaround

I have decided to start shifting away from 8x10s and doing more 11x14s and 16x20s. I've been contemplating it for a while now and seeing how well these 16s are turning out makes me want to switch just in time for baseball season

Andrei Kirilenko: 1/1 16x20
    Chase Budinger: 1/1 16x20
    Nikola Pekovic: 4/4
    A friend that met me there got 2 signed for me since he didn't have anything for Pek

Mickael Gelabale: 2/2

Alexey Shved: 2/2

Ricky Rubio: 1/1
    And finally a couple Ebay pickups that I want to show off!! I will not be counting any ebay purchases towards my goal for this year.

Hunter Pence: Love this photo
    Lucas Harrell: He's going to be a stud with the Astros-well I hope they hang onto him long enough to become our ace. I love the Astros throwbacks they wore last year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I couldnt agree with you more Colleen as I felt the same forum "deadness" on my last couple of posts. I always like your stuff and those Kirilenkos and Budingers are always great looking additions to the collection. Things have kind of slowed down for me after a very very hot start to Spring Training on the success front. I hope to at least get to a 50% success rate by the end of Spring Training of the 73 attempts I sent out. But you know as well as I do that successes often take time and it wouldn't be a stretch to see them still rolling in at this time next year. I hope your transition into baseball is good and I look forward to continue sharing our TTM adventures.
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I couldnt agree with you more Colleen as I felt the same forum "deadness" on my last couple of posts. I always like your stuff and those Kirilenkos and Budingers are always great looking additions to the collection. Things have kind of slowed down for me after a very very hot start to Spring Training on the success front. I hope to at least get to a 50% success rate by the end of Spring Training of the 73 attempts I sent out. But you know as well as I do that successes often take time and it wouldn't be a stretch to see them still rolling in at this time next year. I hope your transition into baseball is good and I look forward to continue sharing our TTM adventures.

Thanks for the nice words. I sent out a big batch on Monday after all of my cards finally got here. I am loving that Just Commons site! They have so many cheap cards that don't make their way onto ebay! I am sending out my last batch this week. I'm also going to the Gophers-Indiana State series this wknd to see top prospect Sean Manaea so I hope to get several autographs from him!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Keep racking Colleen. 16s > 8x10s all day long.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Keep racking Colleen. 16s > 8x10s all day long.

Haha thanks! I couldn't agree more! A friend who has been graphing here a lot longer than I have does all 16x20s and 11x14s and his stuff turns out amazing! I'm so pumped Adorama has another $5 16x20 sale going! Time to stock up on remaining Wolves 16s, plus Twins, and WNBA!! I really want to order some for Logan Morrison for when the Marlins come here in April but because he hasn't played yet this spring I'm not sure he'll be here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Job with the wolves as always! Love the Pence photo must say its pretty freaking beast.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast