Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow no love for a return from an Oscar-nominated actress!? Harsh board lately!

Yesterday brought 2 Spring Training returns:

Tom Layne: 2/4
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/19
    Kept 2 copies of the 2013 Topps base, signed 2; sucks the blue parallel smeared a bit. These 2013 Topps look really sharp. The Heritage on the other hand...not a big fan
    Brad Miller: 2/4
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/19
    Sent 4 cards, I think 1 wasn't him. I bought it without seeing it and wasn't sure it was him but sent it in case. I also sent his Donruss Elite Extra Edition. He only signed 2 of the 2012 Heritage Minors and sent back the other 2 unsigned. I find it kinda weird he signed 2 copies of the same card haha but very happy he signed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't seen Zero Dark Thirty but heard it was great, sweet return all the same. Yeah I have noticed that the board has been very quiet lately maybe its just the time of year haha.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't seen Zero Dark Thirty but heard it was great, sweet return all the same. Yeah I have noticed that the board has been very quiet lately maybe its just the time of year haha.

It's the best movie I've ever seen haha I just bought the DVD today. And hopefully the board picks up more during baseball season so I can see how teams that come here are signing in other cities

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to comment on your thread, but it seems like there's not a whole lot of stuff that isn't Barea, Kirilenko, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to comment on your thread, but it seems like there's not a whole lot of stuff that isn't Barea, Kirilenko, etc.

It's NBA season and there haven't been many visiting teams worth going for lately. Not gonna pass up their autographs when I can get them so easily

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WOW! great success's

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! I was looking for successes on fanmail.biz from her and a lot of people got stuff back from her but it looks like I got 1 of the nicest signatures. And she personalized some of the others but not mine. I wrote a nice long letter about how her role inspired me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday brought the big mailday I've been waiting for during Spring Training. I got 5 returns!

Brett Anderson: 3/4 Kept my Jersey Card! :(
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/21
    Liam Hendriks: 4/4
    Tommy Milone: 3/3
    Blake Beavan: 2/4
    Out: 3/4 In: 3/21
    Christian Friedrich: 4/3
    This is a great return because Friedrich took the time to write a note back. He seems like an amazing guy. He said "Thanks for the letter Colleen. Hope you're getting most of your cards back. Good luck collecting and go Rox."

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I haven't gotten any from spring training this year so far, well 2 came from spring training (David Robertson/Chris Parmelee) but I sent the cards to their teams back in September.

How do you get so many in person autographs? I live in Alaska so it's almost impossible for me, but I've gotten more than 250 autographs from ttm's and online request since I started trying to get them last June.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 03-22-2013 at 05:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't gotten any from spring training this year so far, well 2 came from spring training (David Robertson/Chris Parmelee) but I sent the cards to their teams back in September.

How do you get so many in person autographs? I live in Alaska so it's almost impossible for me, but I've gotten more than 250 autographs from ttm's and online request since I started trying to get them last June.

I live in downtown Minneapolis just 7 blocks from the Target Center and 8 blocks from Target Field. Plus all the hotels are down here so it's very convenient

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast