Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think she has a phenomenal collection and she puts in the work to make it a good one. I think some people are just jealous that she is having great success and instead of doin the work themselves to get some of the same successes they are hating on her. Its kinda ridiculous, what she does in regard to her collection is her business.

Thanks for the kind words

SCF Rewards
    Country

Niels50...relax seriously man.

I understand some frustration can be setting in that she didn't share an address, but it's not the end of the world. She has a right to withhold information. In a way, it makes the hunt for people that much better for that autograph.

May not be my place to insert my 2 cents, but I'll do so real quick. I will admit that about 2 or three month back (maybe no that far back even), I offered to trade my Cavs autos for some of her Timberwolves autos because she frequents them and I frequent them. She declined...I said cool and thanks anyways.

As much as it helps the community to share info, I can also see why she doesn't. As she said, Brees is a phenomenal QB and most definitely a HOF QB. If he is bombarded with letters for signatures, he may not sign anymore. His info IS out there and you CAN find it if you put in the effort. Heck some of my best autos came from putting in some good effort. Also realize that you posted your request on a public forum. Maybe in a different setting she might have shared with you the info say perhaps a private PM or whatnot, but even then, she has a right to decline. It doesn't give you the right to be rude or to bash her because of it.

Just relax and remember we are all enthusiasts of a hobby. I wish everybody luck with their signature hunts as I am sure CLRyan does with everybody also. So please Niels out of kindness...let it go.

On a side note, CLRyan5, nice successes at Twinsfest. Really like the Duensing! Good luck with 2,013 autos.

Thanks for the kind words. I don't want Brees to be bombarded with requests like you said. Thank you for understanding. Duensing was a great guy this weekend. I didn't get to meet him but I saw him signing a lot for free throughout the weekend when he was at different events like the ESPN1500 radio show and the Kids Q&A

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Morneau looks awesome, he's pretty tough to get it seems, so that's a great one to get.

Yeah he definitely is. He isn't a very good signer at games but I was surprised to see how many autographs he signed for free this weekend. He didn't sign for everyone that asked but he signed a pretty good bit for free

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't even care about the address haha i don't even do TTM. I only do IP, I just think that shes extremely rude and is no better than all these "dealers" that people complain about. Clubs aren't your scene? Wouldn't have been able not guess that one .

Insert ClRyan's eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/c-ryan5/m.html?item=170978206344&pt=US_Autographs&hash=ite m27cf186288&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Be sure to check completed listings

You pay your way through college girl!

I'll be sure to bid on the Brees when its put up, because i cant have the address of course .

And if this post is removed, no problem i just hope that the people who see this see who CLRyan really is.

Nope clubs really aren't my scene. I don't date, drink, smoke, or party, so autographs is my main hobby that I do for fun instead of all of the usual college things. It seems to work for me. I attend a private university that costs $45k per year. I have $70,000 in student loans so I would like to get a head start on paying them off. As you can tell from the link you posted I don't sell many. I try not to but sometimes money is too tight not to sell them. People may have whatever opinion they like of me. You're working on the misinformed premise that I care what people think of me, because I really don't. My family loves me and that's all I care about. Have a nice evening and thanks for checking out my thread. Best of luck in your IP adventures

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw it a long time ago. I didnt want to cause drama or anything but I think she is kind of a dealer herself, I mean she has an excuse, she has to pay for college but she is a dealer. A dealer is classified as one that sells something and that fits about 30% of us on the thread including her and me. I do not graph IP a lot and I only sell extras from ttm. She does the same but I feel that she sometimes is a hypocrite by calling others dealers. Not to start any arguments though, just to inform.

I'm not a hypocrite. A dealer is someone that gets autographs for the sole purpose of selling them and flipping them for a profit. If you saw some of the unruly dealers here you would ™™™™™ about them too. I even announced on here that I would be selling some on ebay to make some early student loan payments and earn some extra spending money to allow me to be able to afford future tickets and photos for autographs. So it wasn't some big, dark secret that you uncovered. Thank you for moving on from not receiving the private Brees address. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love that Morneau and Willingham. Of course Morneau didn't have as good as a season as previous years, still better than 2011, but the dude is still getting there after that concussion. He looks so serious in his player picture. Is he that serious in person lol? A lot of the players, well mostly everyone smiles in their profile pictures. Was the signing at Target Field? I will be going there sometime this year when the Royals go there. I heard it's a nice stadium. I don't think you are a dealer at all. I was at Royals fanfest last week and saw tons of non fans there just to get the autographs. Entrance to the fanfest=$13, ROMLB=15, Mike Moustakas signature on that ball=$50. $22 profit. Some guy won an Eric Hosmer autographed jersey. Found it on ebay and craigslist. They have taken away the fun from people and they are kind of rude doing it. Some people only sign ttms because less likely someone is going to sell them. Also it depends on the person. A.J. Pierzynski is a huge jerk in person, but he signs ttm so you don't have to deal with his attitude.
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 01-27-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

BANNED

Country

I'm not a hypocrite. A dealer is someone that gets autographs for the sole purpose of selling them and flipping them for a profit. If you saw some of the unruly dealers here you would ™™™™™ about them too. I even announced on here that I would be selling some on ebay to make some early student loan payments and earn some extra spending money to allow me to be able to afford future tickets and photos for autographs. So it wasn't some big, dark secret that you uncovered. Thank you for moving on from not receiving the private Brees address. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thank you and you too. I praise you for not giving away address because it will ruin for those who actually want it. Thank you and I love your successes!

BANNED

Country

I love that Morneau and Willingham. Of course Morneau didn't have as good as a season as previous years, still better than 2011, but the dude is still getting there after that concussion. He looks so serious in his player picture. Is he that serious in person lol? A lot of the players, well mostly everyone smiles in their profile pictures. Was the signing at Target Field? I will be going there sometime this year when the Royals go there. I heard it's a nice stadium

Target Field is a nice stadium, but it's a terrible graphing stadium, especially for people who don't know it well and for anyone who doesn't get the VIP seats. Morneau signs for VIPs most games, as do the majority of the players do, while anyone not in VIP, gets a couple of the scrubs. Which this season will be most of the team. Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

we will probably sit in the field box section cause it is reasonably priced for the location

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love that Morneau and Willingham. Of course Morneau didn't have as good as a season as previous years, still better than 2011, but the dude is still getting there after that concussion. He looks so serious in his player picture. Is he that serious in person lol? A lot of the players, well mostly everyone smiles in their profile pictures. Was the signing at Target Field? I will be going there sometime this year when the Royals go there. I heard it's a nice stadium. I don't think you are a dealer at all. I was at Royals fanfest last week and saw tons of non fans there just to get the autographs. Entrance to the fanfest=$13, ROMLB=15, Mike Moustakas signature on that ball=$50. $22 profit. Some guy won an Eric Hosmer autographed jersey. Found it on ebay and craigslist. They have taken away the fun from people and they are kind of rude doing it. Some people only sign ttms because less likely someone is going to sell them. Also it depends on the person. A.J. Pierzynski is a huge jerk in person, but he signs ttm so you don't have to deal with his attitude.

I thought the same thing about Morneau! He kind of intimidated me but he was actually a nice guy ignoring the yelling security woman to sign for me. I am really pulling for him because I have suffered from concussions and never wish to see anyone not able to play because of them. And yeah I saw tons of dealers. It was just insane! They had carts with slots for all of their bats and then jerseys and 16x20s. It was a whole other world there. It was actually held inside at the Metrodome. Good thing since it snowed all day today while we were in there. Target Field is beautiful and the Royals are the best signing team in person based on my experience here. And yeah AJ Pierzynski was a jerk when I got him haha

Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast