Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome success from Mendoza...one of the softball players I recognize. I agree with Hope since you rescued it from a shelter!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha well it's official. She's going to be named Hope. An overwhelming number of friends on Facebook, plus my siblings and parents say Hope :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Love the photos Colleen and Mendoza has such a sweeet sig- I have a TTM out to Watt as last I heard he was still signing- I sure hope so cuz "He Got Game"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!! and Watt is absolutely dominating for my Texans!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I picked up a couple of autographed cards on ebay over the past couple days.

Brandon Barnes: 2008 Bowman Chrome
    Brandon is my favorite player and this was only $0.99 so I snagged it. Saw someone got a quick return from him on SCF so hopefully the various custom cards I sent him back in June are waiting for me at home in Iowa. I was starting to think he was done signing TTM. Hope that's not the case!

Levi Michael: 2011 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto
    This was only $0.79 so I couldn't pass it up. He has a beautiful autograph! I plan to send him some photos and cards next season!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday afternoon a friend and I decided to graph the Seattle Storm. My friend and I are diehard WNBA fans and had class together last semester where we pretty much talked about the WNBA and our favorite player Candace Parker all semester. She is from Leclaire, which is only 20 minutes from me. And yes Leclaire is the home of the American Pickers. She is also a huge Sue Bird fan and I love Tina Thompson from her Houston Comets days so it was a no brainer for us to go. Lauren Jackson didn't sign unfortunately :( But understandable since it was the playoffs. The players in general weren't as nice as previous WNBA players I've met but I don't hold that against them at all since the playoffs started last night and it was super nice of them to even sign! I brought floorboards to get signed. I didn't have time to print off the sticker pictures yet so I will post later with my finished product! But here are my successes

Brian Agler on team floorboard, I will probably cut this board up and put a picture of him on the mini board. Unless by some miracle the Storm are able to force a game 3 to bring the series back to Minneapolis, that is what I plan on doing

Tina Thompson: 1/1

Sue Bird: 1/1

Katie Smith: 1/1, was very nice! came right over when I yelled her name. I really dislike the regular dealers graphing the WNBA that are men because these players don't make a lot of money, and these guys don't appreciate the WNBA and just sell their stuff, but the players are so nice they sign anways

Shekinna Stricklen: 1/1, told her I was at her Tennessee game in Des Moines. She was like O okay, she seemed a little shy with the fans, didn't get this photo signed in Des Moines so was happy to get it signed last night!

NO SALES NO TRADING ALLOWED

SCF Rewards
    Country

Levi Michael has a chance to be a solid player in the MLB. Nice pick up... can't go wrong with the price

SCF Rewards
    Country

Levi Michael has a chance to be a solid player in the MLB. Nice pick up... can't go wrong with the price

Thanks! thought it was a bargain haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

October started off with a bang for TTMs. I think October could be a very good month for me. I am sending out around 50 requests this week!! It started off with a bang because I got my favorite softball player on some custom cards RockiesFan33 made me!

Cat Osterman: 3/3
    Out: 9/10/12 In: 10/1/12

I also received an email return from Svenja Bazlen

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Absolutely love those Cat Ostermans!!

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast