Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Hey Colleen, just getting back to you in regards to the World Baseball Classic. All of the rosters are posted on WorldBaseballClassic.com and I am glad you said something because even though I thought I sifted through all those that are going, I still intended on sending to Kris Medlen, Andrelton Simmons, and one other that is going to be in the WBC. It is going to be very tough to track when or if these players will be at their Spring Training venues so I am simply holding off on sending to them until I hear otherwise. I am kind of bummed because the Braves are my favorite team and those two were going to be my more interesting requests. Good luck and I am fixing to get my first batch of pitcher and catcher requests out in a week. Bri
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Colleen, just getting back to you in regards to the World Baseball Classic. All of the rosters are posted on WorldBaseballClassic.com and I am glad you said something because even though I thought I sifted through all those that are going, I still intended on sending to Kris Medlen, Andrelton Simmons, and one other that is going to be in the WBC. It is going to be very tough to track when or if these players will be at their Spring Training venues so I am simply holding off on sending to them until I hear otherwise. I am kind of bummed because the Braves are my favorite team and those two were going to be my more interesting requests. Good luck and I am fixing to get my first batch of pitcher and catcher requests out in a week. Bri

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering if they would come back to their teams on off days or maybe the team would forward their mail to the home stadium when the regular season starts but I'm not counting on it so I'm holding off

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah no problem. It seems like there is just too much of a risk sending to them when there are so many other worthwhile players to send to in the best autograph time of the year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I think today is the day to resume posting here in my success thread. I contemplated quitting this forum because it had just become too petty and not worth the time anymore. However, with Spring Training here, I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's returns and with my first return coming today I thought it would be an appropriate time to return. So I will just copy and paste my posts from my blog from most recent (today's TTM return) to least recent.

Today brought my first Spring Training success of 2013!!!

JB Shuck: 6/6
    Out: 2/19 In: 2/25
    Super fast success from the former Astro. I wasn't shocked when they let him go since they have so much depth in the outfield but I was rooting for him to make it back to the majors. I hope he can find some time with the Angels. He signed 5 Bowman RCs-3 Chrome, 2 regular. He also signed his MLB Debut ticket I picked up on Ebay last August. (Sorry for the bad picture-I always have a hard time getting good pictures of autographed Chrome cards)

I attended the Wolves-Warriors game tonight. I did the Wolves before and the Warriors inside.

Wolves:

Andrei Kirilenko: 8/8
    Ricky Rubio: 1/1
    Derrick Williams: 1/1
    JJ Barea: 2/2
    When he saw my Northeastern photo he laughed and said Old school!

Warriors:

David Lee: 2/2
    He was very cool and funny! As he came off the court he was smiling and was like "biggest ebay operation around right here." He was joking and laughing with us. Then I asked him if he had time for the 2nd photo underneath the first one he signed and he said "I've got all the time in the world." Very cool guy! I've become a fan of him these past 2 years here

Andris Biedrins: 1/1
    Another nice guy. He signed for me and when I said thank you he looked at me, smiled, and winked. Again, it helps to be a girl in this hobby :)

Stephen Curry: 1/1

The Wolves were back in action tonight after the All-Star break. I could not afford a ticket to the game so I just graphed outside before.

Andrei Kirilenko: 8/8
    Derrick Williams: 2/2

Chase Budinger: 2/2

This picture looks so sick signed!
    I swear if the Timberwolves trade him...

Luke Ridnour: 2/2

Dante Cunningham: 1/1
    After the game..

I only managed to snag Kirilenko on 8 more cards

Tonight I went to the Wolves last game before the All-Star break. I did pretty well considering they were all heading to break after.

Team Sheet: Added Chris Johnson and Greg Stiemsma
    I got Stiemsma inside and without asking he said he had shoes for me after and would give them to me outside after. I asked him a few games ago and I was so glad he remembered
    Greg Stiemsma shoes:
    He brought 2 pairs out, 1 for me and 1 for a guy that I've become friends with through the hobby. He got the white home shoes and I got the black road shoes. I was happy because I love how these shoes turned out. He picked them up and asked me if I had a silver Sharpie to sign them and I gave it to him and he signed them. I told him to enjoy his All-Star break and he smiled and said he definitely would
    Luke Ridnour: 2/2

Andrei Kirilenko: 10/10

Chase Budinger: 1/1
    Derrick Williams: 2/2

With my autographs tonight I am very happy to show off this project I finished. The set is complete!!!

Tonight JJ Barea had a sit down signing at Cub Foods in St. Louis Park. Normally I wouldn't mess with the Metro Transit to go to a signing but it was JJ Barea-couldn't resist! The night started off fine. I caught my bus and got to Cub Foods with some help from some regulars on that bus. They helped me know when to get off for Cub. I got there around 5:20 when the signing was scheduled 6-7. JJ was about 30 minutes late but was awesome when he got there. My first time through the line I put 2 photos down and he was happy to see me. He asked me "how's it going?" He signed both photos in silver. I then went through again and put 3 down. He signed them in my blue Sharpie. A friend that I did a lot of WNBA teams with was also there and we went through together the 2nd time and he got 2 photos signed for me since he only brought 2 and got them signed. Then I went through 1 last time and put 3 more down. I said they were my last 3 and he was like "oh don't worry about it." I told him I'd be at tomorrow's game too. He said "I expected that" and laughed. He is just such a great guy. I also got a couple pictures with him! The interesting adventure home (the metro website told me the wrong bus to take home so I nearly had a panic attack but a Cub employee helped me get the right bus) was well worth it since I got so many autographs. I'm now down to 14 8x10s, about 20 cards, 3 programs, and 1 Dallas Mavericks champions sign. I know that sounds like a lot but considering how much I began the season with that's not much! haha

Tuesday brought a long awaited return from my favorite actor in Rookie Blue.

Ben Bass: 1/4
    He signed a long note on my photo. He said everyone was gone from the filming set but resend the photos next year when they are back filming again and he'd get them signed by everyone. I sent him 2 photos of the entire cast and one of him with 1 cast member. I am so amazed he would do that and can't wait for them to be back filming!!

Well I'm catching up on my graphing experiences of the past 2 Timberwolves games. I've been really busy this week with classes starting again. Here is how I've done the past 2 games Wednesday and tonight.

Chase Budinger: 7/7

JJ Barea: 3/3
    Inscribed NBA Champs on the photo signed in gold like I asked on Wednesday. Tonight I asked him if they can ever give away jerseys and he said yeah at the end of the season and smiled and said he'd let me know. I would just die of happiness if I got a game-worn jersey from JJ!

Tonight when he saw me he smiled and said "what's up." He has never initiated the conversation with me. I was very excited that he recognized me tonight; I think that means he realizes I'm not a dealer, I'm merely a fan and collector
    Alexey Shved: 2/2
    I've been tight on money so I haven't placed a photo order in a while. As a result I only had a program and 4x6 photo that I printed to test my new photo printer I got for Christmas.

Luke Ridnour: 1/1
    Andrei Kirilenko: 24/24
    Just an amazing guy. I can't say it enough

Greg Stiemsma: 1/1
    Derrick Williams:1/1
    And finally the big one...

KEVIN LOVE!!!!!!!!
    He stopped driving out after tonight's game. No doubt influenced by the very pretty drunk blonde that came over from the bar across the street. She was really funny and got a lot of players to stop tonight that normally don't. She was having players signed the back of the paper bar menu! Love rolled down his window and said he'd do the best he could with his hand. I was actually really happy to see him signing because his hand didn't look so good. He's definitely got a lot of rehab to do before coming back because he couldn't completely grip the marker. After Love signed for her she asked him if she could give him a kiss on the cheek. He said she could and it was quite the funny scene!! I now only need Derrick Williams and Luke Ridnour on these wallpaper photos from the Wolves' website. I have gotten them already but sold them when money was very tight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back Colleen and phenomenal stuff- so glad to see that you are sharing your successes with us again. I was checking your blog regularly so have seen a lot of your stuff but thats a phenomenal return from Shuck- seems like a great all around signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back Colleen and phenomenal stuff- so glad to see that you are sharing your successes with us again. I was checking your blog regularly so have seen a lot of your stuff but thats a phenomenal return from Shuck- seems like a great all around signer.

Thanks for the warm welcome back! Spring Training fever drew me back here! And JB Shuck is a great signer! I can't wait to send him some pictures I took of him with the OKC Redhawks last year in Des Moines

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Wow a beautiful Schucks! Go Astros!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome, awesome stuff. Glad to see you back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow a beautiful Schucks! Go Astros!

O yeah! Nice to see a fellow Astros fan on here!

Awesome, awesome stuff. Glad to see you back.

Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Missed you around here! Hope you will keep posting the success must say your thread is one of the best. Great job on the wolves btw.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast