Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Great Josh Hamilton story.... love it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Della Donne, remind me who that is? Name is ringing a bell and I can't place it.
    As for Hope Solo, she can sign anything for me... anytime... Alex Morgan too. I'm a soccer-girl kind of guy. I think a list of who you don't have would be more impressive than who you do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Della Donne, remind me who that is? Name is ringing a bell and I can't place it.
    As for Hope Solo, she can sign anything for me... anytime... Alex Morgan too. I'm a soccer-girl kind of guy. I think a list of who you don't have would be more impressive than who you do.

Elena Delle Donne was the #2 pick in the WNBA draft and is the stud from Delaware. I really hope the league lasts long enough for me to get Hope Solo once I move to DC. and I'm not an Alex Morgan fan so I wouldn't care if I got her

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remembered that after I posted. She was really good, she beat out Kentucky in the tournament I do believe? Moving to DC sounds fun though. Did you see the Hope Solo twitter drama yesterday by any chance?

You know, I don't know much about Alex Morgan myself but she is beautiful. I think a lot of times I prefer to not know how some athletes act towards their fans or anything about their personalities. I used to love Michael Brantley but now I've heard how he acts towards fans and I find him hard to like, you know? If you loved a guy and tried to get him IP, and he was a prick, would it turn you off from being a fan?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remembered that after I posted. She was really good, she beat out Kentucky in the tournament I do believe? Moving to DC sounds fun though. Did you see the Hope Solo twitter drama yesterday by any chance?

You know, I don't know much about Alex Morgan myself but she is beautiful. I think a lot of times I prefer to not know how some athletes act towards their fans or anything about their personalities. I used to love Michael Brantley but now I've heard how he acts towards fans and I find him hard to like, you know? If you loved a guy and tried to get him IP, and he was a prick, would it turn you off from being a fan?

Unfortunately Kentucky beat Delaware but not for lack of effort on Delle Donne's part. And yeah I saw she pulled a prank on everyone by tweeting her phone number which was her hair stylist's. I'm moving to DC in May 2014 if all goes well and I get a job after graduating next May. And yeah I'm just not impressed with Alex Morgan and her treatment of fans and she has the personality of a rock. But I am speaking from the perspective of being a diehard Hope Solo fan so obviously people have other opinions. She just doesn't seem to like Hope

BANNED

Country

Unfortunately Kentucky beat Delaware but not for lack of effort on Delle Donne's part. And yeah I saw she pulled a prank on everyone by tweeting her phone number which was her hair stylist's. I'm moving to DC in May 2014 if all goes well and I get a job after graduating next May. And yeah I'm just not impressed with Alex Morgan and her treatment of fans and she has the personality of a rock. But I am speaking from the perspective of being a diehard Hope Solo fan so obviously people have other opinions. She just doesn't seem to like Hope

I think Alex Morgan is alright, why do you think her personality is dull? She seems to sign frequently for fans as I inferred from the hundreds of pictures that you can simply google of her signing post game and in training. Why are you a big fan of Hope?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Her interviews are dull and cliche. I love how independent Hope is and how she doesn't care what people think of her. I don't care what people think of me and I never bought into the notion that as a female I had to be best friends with my teammates just like she thinks. And she's introverted as am I. Finally, she stood up for herself on Dancing with the Stars saying muscles are sexy and beautiful and stick thin isn't. A lot of guys and girls made fun of me in high school for my muscles because I'd rather spend time in the weight room than partying so Hope Solo is my idol and such a great role model for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hard to put into words all of the things I like about Hope Solo haha. She is my favorite athlete along with Candace Parker. 2 great female role models

BANNED

Country

Hard to put into words all of the things I like about Hope Solo haha. She is my favorite athlete along with Candace Parker. 2 great female role models

Gotcha. I just hope she made the right decision in her marriage but she seems happy so thats all we care about. I have to admit Hope does seem very independent and I admire her for that. It doesn't matter but what others think of you because the only person that should be is you. Props to you for defining the stereotypes. Love you thread, daily read.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that's my exact thought on her marriage. At the end of the day she's an athlete and shouldn't get judged for her private life. And thanks for the kind words. I make it my goal in life not to fit into any stereotypes

Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768 LastLast