Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also had a question for those of you who use Photobucket to post images on here. Could one of you give me some simplified instructions on how to post them in my thread here? I recently had to clear a bunch of space on my blog for new photos and didn't realize it would cause the pictures on here to disappear so I would like to go back through and put the pictures up that now have broken links. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Colleen, upload them to photobucket... click on the image- copy and paste IMG code I believe it is... to this thread and the photo will show up. Bri
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Colleen, upload them to photobucket... click on the image- copy and paste IMG code I believe it is... to this thread and the photo will show up. Bri

Do I just paste it into the reply box?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Its tricky...at least for me:

Photobucket just put up a new "BETA" program which made everything different. I use to right click the image, view image, then use that hyperlink to post images...not it won't do the view image right click. If I figure it out or somebody else does down the line ill let you/let me know.

Which stink cause i use to post all the images of my successes and now it feels like my success thread lacks a bit. Hope you figure it out though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup... just paste it into the reply box... Photobucket did just re-do their site but you have the option to use the old site still which is what I use as the newer version is a big pain- thanks, bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the help everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I received my 2nd success of the offseason from Astros' stud pitching prospect Mike Foltynewicz

Mike Foltynewicz: 4/4 c/o home
    Out: 11/12 In: 12/7

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff on the Foltynewitcz's- glad to see he is still signing... I am going to attempt him at his Minor League venue this year as I got a few cards of him from my new favorite site, thanks to you... justcommons.com- Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff on the Foltynewitcz's- glad to see he is still signing... I am going to attempt him at his Minor League venue this year as I got a few cards of him from my new favorite site, thanks to you... justcommons.com- Bri

Yeah I'm definitely going to send some 8x10s to him at Spring Training and to his minor league team in season. My guess is he will go to Class A Advanced in Lancaster but he could also start the year in Class A Quad Cities (hopefully because that is 30 minutes from my home in Iowa) then go to AA Corpus Christi later in the year. Since Lancaster has a jet stream going straight to the outfield it is a nightmare for pitchers and the Astros don't like to send their top pitching prospects there and have their confidence destroyed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I was going to try the Timberwolves practice this morning to try to start some of my 8 JJ Barea 16x20s that came in recently but we are getting a ton of snow so that ruined my plans. O well. I'll have all season, including this Wednesday and Saturday's games that I have tickets too. Plus who doesn't love a good snowfall before Christmas :)

Yesterday I added a bobblehead to my collection that I have had my eye on for months. I finally added the 2012 Philadelphia Phillies Hunter Pence bobblehead. Hunter Pence is my favorite player from his Houston Astros days and I am trying to collect all of his bobbleheads. I won his 2008 Astros bobblehead on ebay and should have had it by now but the seller was an idiot and misspelled his Paypal email so I can't pay him and he's not getting back to me :(

A thank you card was included because this bobblehead was given away after he was traded to San Francisco. I'm glad he's no longer a Phillie. His behavior with them always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Seems like he enjoyed his 1 year with the Phillies more than his entire time with the Astros even though they drafted him and gave him his shot

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast