Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trade List

bump
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    bump
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

id like the bob clarke auto and others flyers
    Main collect: Bobby Clarke, Classics signatures minus bobrovsky

Hidden Content & Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by martinferron12 View Post
    id like the bob clarke auto and others flyers

hi

do you have any of my wants?

cheers mike
    hi all

Hidden Content

yeah i have some capt c auto etc i can swap
    Main collect: Bobby Clarke, Classics signatures minus bobrovsky

Hidden Content & Hidden Content

had a look at your auto's but didn't see any that i could use. is there another list you have not in your bucket.

cheers mike
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

could use the Plett Tough Times auto and Boogaard Fresh Inks.
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Hamonic, Niederreiter, Dipietro & Boogaard, Tough Times Autos.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast