Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by nyiforce View Post
    could use the Plett Tough Times auto and Boogaard Fresh Inks.
    hi

sorry just didn't see anything i could use.

cheers mike
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

more added
    hi all

Hidden Content

Interested in:
    05-06 H&P harry howell A-HH

11-12 ultimate hall of fame paul coffey

07-08 donruss sports legends pat lafontaine
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

Interested in these:

06-07 parkhurst bernie federko
    06-07 parkhurst captains mike foligno

http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/...hev-boyar-sky/

Also just added some retired player autos. LMk if you see anything or I can let you know the new adds.

Hey Mike,

I could use the following Legendary Sigs Bill Barber and the UD Ice Mike Richards autos. Let me know if you see any autos/gus or young gungs that you can use from my list in my sig.

Thanks a lot,

Joe
    Collecting Flyers and Rookies
    Hidden Content : Hidden Content : Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast