Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lemieux and RNH autos for trade!

Sorry for the bad pic...if you need a better one just lmk. I don't mind trading for the same guys but would really rather have vertical cards over the horizontal. Really interested in lots of stuff...Weber, Rinne, Toews and Roy just to name a few. More than happy to look through lists and buckets as well. Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looking for rookies, auto's and #'d parallels of Shea Weber, Craig Smith and Seth Jones. Other than that I'm just looking for whatever catches my eye. I'd be happy to look at lists or buckets. Thanks!!

I have a p roy auto jsy bv $125...what would the diff be on your two cards
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

WANTLIST: Hidden Content

the 2 total $160
    Looking for rookies, auto's and #'d parallels of Shea Weber, Craig Smith and Seth Jones. Other than that I'm just looking for whatever catches my eye. I'd be happy to look at lists or buckets. Thanks!!

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...erts-Parallels

I could add

2013-14 SP Authentic #270 Seth Jones AU RC BV $40

lmk if this is a possibility
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

WANTLIST: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...erts-Parallels

I could add

2013-14 SP Authentic #270 Seth Jones AU RC BV $40

lmk if this is a possibility
    I have that Jones and even as nice as the Roy is one of the main reasons for trading these 2 is that I'm really looking for something vertical. I'm going to hold off for now.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Lefty

Interested in the Lemieux auto

lmk if you can look over my tradepages for something I could offer you for it.

lmk
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Also interested in the lemieux
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos and patches of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden. Also looking for immortal inks autos and HOFer autos. Will consider other Canucks autos.
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    Lefty

Interested in the Lemieux auto

lmk if you can look over my tradepages for something I could offer you for it.

lmk
    jim
    didn't see anything .. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by hang time View Post
    Also interested in the lemieux
    How tight are you holding on to the Hertl stuff lol? If available how much bv are you looking for out of the Rookie Anthology /25?

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    How tight are you holding on to the Hertl stuff lol? If available how much bv are you looking for out of the Rookie Anthology /25?
    I paid $125 for it plus shipping so it ain't cheap.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos and patches of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden. Also looking for immortal inks autos and HOFer autos. Will consider other Canucks autos.
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast