Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Does that mean singles and box prices are over-priced too?? If so....Why go then??
    I only ask cuz I plan on spending some serious cash... Figured I'd pick up PC/trade bait and even a few boxes.

I believe you missed the point of my reply (trading).

As why would a dealer want to trade straight up for cards when their is nothing in it for him? As he spending dollars to set up as mentioned a 1000 plus. So he already in the hole or the red from the start of the Nationals. So most will not trade unless it in their favor.

If you are buying great deals will be had. As some cards will be priced as much to 80 to 90 percent off toward the end of the week.

Boxes will be priced low as there is a lot of competition much like onilne.

WHY GO!!

You will see things in person that you will never se in your life but online.
    You will get to meet the people and folks who put out the products you buy.
    You will get to mingle with folks you traded with but never seen in real life.

You will get to get a chance to join in on some of the best prizes for any card out there.

You will get some in person auto's for that special interaction with your favorite athlete that you will never experience online.

Those are just some of the reasons I can gve as to WHY GO!!

Do
    n
    Last edited by doniceage; 04-23-2012 at 05:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rfpunch10's Items on eBay

I'll be there every day. Just bought my ticket today. And I get to stay outside of D.C. For free!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll be there every day. Just bought my ticket today. And I get to stay outside of D.C. For free!

Will add you to the list of those attending. Doesn't get any better than FREE!!

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rfpunch10's Items on eBay

Will add you to the list of those attending. Doesn't get any better than FREE!!

DOn

Absolutely!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

“Please note that as of tonight we have posted the on-sale date for advance autograph tickets on the TRISTAR website’s Upcoming Shows page. It will be JUNE 7th. You are welcome to share this date with anyone inquiring. Advance autograph tickets, along with unsigned merchandise and mail in/order, will be available exclusively on the TRISTAR website.”

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilers11messier's Items on eBay

Hi Don, Shawn R here, will be coming in from Toronto. My buddy Stephen also from Ontario is likely to come. We'll be sure to say hello.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sages_Sport_Cards's Items on eBay

Hi Don, Shawn R here, will be coming in from Toronto. My buddy Stephen also from Ontario is likely to come. We'll be sure to say hello.

You going to the toranto show i am in a hotel right now for the show tomarrow

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

hey guys,

unable to attend (texas is sooo far away). if there is anyone going that is willing to keep an eye out for something for me will you shoot me a pm? if not, i totally understand. if know if you say you will there would be hundreds wanting you to look for something for them. just figured it was worth a shot. thanks guys, enjoy the show.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilers11messier's Items on eBay

You going to the toranto show i am in a hotel right now for the show tomarrow

Hello Browns345543,

I hope you enjoy your stay in Toronto. Yes, I'll be at the show on Sunday. Private message me your cell # and I'll text you when I get there. Hope you find some good deals on what you collect. -Shawn

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

I shall be set up at the booth again ^_-

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast