Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See waxboxcards's Items on eBay

We'll be attending for the full 5 days - and the part I'm looking most forward to is taking my 10-year old son for the first time ever! He has absolutely no idea what fun he is in for... Looking forward to a tremendous convention and a great experience for us both!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Brittco2004's Items on eBay

I AM GOING TOO!!!!!!! It was sooo much fun the first time i went. I am really excited for this year!!! I cant wait

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    I am leaving for my trip of 2 weeks in Maryland on Friday and looking forward to seeing a bunch of you also looking to find a bunch of people that might get the VIP package to maybe share a table within the VIP lounge so we can discuss the Nat and other stuff also wanting help in getting AUs of my PC of Bobby Grich and Jack Morris so if ya willing to help me drop me a PM and Ill give ya more details on what ones I like you help me get signed thanks. Also trying to find a place where the non-VIP ticket holders where we could meet up and discuss things as well. Loqtus and I are looking for some people to maybe join in and going on a case break and doing it back at his place in Thurmont(1 hr away drive) or if you have a hotel room we can see about doing it there so let us know. See ya all on the floor and hopefully you can find me.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

Was just getting ready to order my tickets online to save a little money and there is a 1$ service charge so its only 1$ off the door price. Is there any benefit to getting the tickets online opposed to the front door?

Ive attended book shows in Chicago but was always on the floor and never any big card or comic shows cept for hotel lobbies. My assumption is there will be a line to get tickets and get in on Sat.

Do you have to stand in line to get ticket then get into another line to get into the event or do you get the ticket and walk in from that line?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Bottom9th's Items on eBay

Back in the day there used to be long lines to get in and buy tickets. The last few years it hasn't been all that bad.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PSA ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR 33RD NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS CONVENTION

As they have in past years PSA has a large presence at the 33rd National Sports Collectors Convention, August 1-5 at the Baltimore Convention Center.

PSA will be providing onsite grading and authentication with an option of service times. This year PSA has announced volume discounts for grading cards. For complete details on pricing and what items can be graded on site, please visit PSA's web site for the National at http://www.psacard.com/national/

PSA/DNA will also be on hand doing onsite Autograph Authentication, Autograph Grading, Autographed Ball Grading and Autograph Encapsulation. In addition, PSA/DNA will have a $10 authentication service for any autographs obtained on-site at the Autograph Pavilion.

Attendees will receive the latest copy of PSA's Sportscard Market Report (SMR) at the show while supplies last.
    This year's HOF/National Sports Collectors Convention SMR issue poignantly manages to reminisce about the past without ever losing its firm grasp of the future. While one feature article celebrates the 50th anniversary of the 1962 Topps Baseball set, another unveils one of the most thrilling finds in recent hobby history–that of an astonishingly well preserved collection of E98s. And with the turn of just a few pages, you will likewise discover one article commemorating the legendary Washington Senators pitcher Walter Johnson, and yet another introducing this year's HOF inductee and 33rd National autograph guest, Barry Larkin.

This special SMR edition will also include an additional 16-page insert bound inside the magazine, between pages 104 and 105. A unique compilation of black and white original photographs and their corresponding cards, this insert will serve as a one-of-a-kind visual photo guide for both the new and veteran collector alike. By pairing the colorful sports cards we have grown to know and love with the black and white images that inspired their creation, PSA will endeavor to introduce hobbyists to a new segment of collecting.

The SMR will be provided to all VIP attendees at the National and will be distributed to General Admission ticket holders while supplies last.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See Rogulon's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Planning on attending Aug 4th.... Hope to see all you guys there.....
    LEAFS PC = 11,042 Total Cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not setting up this year, but if anyone needs any wax, packs or supplies, PLMK and I'll see what I can come up with for you as cheap as I can... :) I plan on being there from Wednesday - Friday, but can always leave things behind with Don if you can't make it until the weekend...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

I will be there every day and cannot wait. It will be my second national (went last year) and I know I will have a ton of fun and spend way too much money :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll only be attending Aug 1st now. The wife decided to invite her parents into town even though she knows this has been planned for several months now. It's not worth starting a fight over.

Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast