Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will be there. It is less than a 3 hour drive for me. Not sure the length but most likely 2 days. All I am looking for is Hockey.

Stop by the booth as that 90 percent of what I have lol. What are you looking for hockey wise?

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I'm most likely driving over for one day to search for some Bailey stuff. This would be my first national.

If anyone wants help finding the best flight, shoot me a PM!

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Yep, I am.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

I will be attending as well for the 4th straight year. It's a trip I look forward to all year long!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nomad23's Items on eBay

Going back again!

I had a great time at the 2010 National, Don, and I look forward to attending in August. I plan to attend all four days to spend time with as many vendors as time (and my budget) allows and to pick up a few autographs along the way. Looking forward to seeing my SCF friends there.

-- Noel

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

I am going to try to make it this year. I just used half of my vacation days on my trip to California. Its possible that I can make it though.

I could sure use some help on hotel rooms.. Never been up that way before.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 73ToppsMann's Items on eBay LinkedIn

Nationals

I'm hoping to attend. It would be my first - every year, there's always been a training event that I can't avoid. Looks like this year will be clear for me to go, though!

I collect vintage (1960-1980) Baseball, so I'm hoping to find a few things there for my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See outlawblade33's Items on eBay

i'll probably be interested for one or two days.it would be my first national so i'm going just to see what the hype is about and to try and get some pickups for my sets im collecting

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going. I live in right outside of D.C. This will be my first national. Just trying to find someone to go half in with me on a few boxes of 2010 Exquisite Football. I only wanna keep the cards with Clausen or Golden Tate...all other cards I'd gladly let the other party keep to sell. I think I should be able to find someone like that while I'm there. I have an extra room also, so if anyone needs a place to crash...send me a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’m planning on attending the National’s for at least one day. After attending the 2010 National for the first time in Baltimore, I now know what to expect and I’ll be better prepared. The drive is only 20 minutes from my house.

If anyone needs any tips or suggestions about Baltimore, feel free to ask.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast