Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    I wanted to go last year, but we had a busy tournament week at the golf course, so I couldn't make it. I will have to check this year as I would like to come down for at least the weekend.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

I'll be there Saturday most likely, live about 30 minutes from it....
    Irish- Id possibly be interested in splitting one of those bad boy boxes with ya!

I might go. Would be my 4th year in a row.

Will for sure go to Cleveland in 2013.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I will be there 45 minute drive for me. This will be my first and last for a while untill it comes back to Baltimore. Hopefully will pick up some freddie freeman, Craig kimbrel or vintage rcs while im there
    WTTFHidden Content
    FTHidden Content
    Always want Craig Kimbrel and Freddie Freeman
    I can only send out mail on mondays

Fotw!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Tony will have his FOTW Again lol, I would love to go if I can. I wish they came closer to California for this show. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

im 10 minutes away.. i will be present...
    Always looking to add to my USA Basketball , Michael Jordan , and Pippen Collection.

I will be setting up with a friend
    My cards for trade Hidden Content
    My Collection of TTM and In Person Autos
    Hidden Content

Will be present most likely. A 10 hour drive for me but have family in Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    I am going to try to make it this year. I just used half of my vacation days on my trip to California. Its possible that I can make it though.

I could sure use some help on hotel rooms.. Never been up that way before.
    PM sent.

DON

Quote Originally Posted by 73ToppsMann View Post
    I'm hoping to attend. It would be my first - every year, there's always been a training event that I can't avoid. Looks like this year will be clear for me to go, though!

I collect vintage (1960-1980) Baseball, so I'm hoping to find a few things there for my collection.
    If you like vintage baseball it will be a dream as there so much of it there.

DON
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast