Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramjak_sports's Items on eBay

Won't be necessary as it will be straight cash going home with me tomorrow... ;)

We accept both US and CDN funds as payment, as we are a full service company that tailors to the needs of our customers....

Trying to map out a reasonable plan of attack for today right now for the day. It will probably include a few stops at the SCF booth.
    Have to open some sportkings and some ITG UM11 superboxes today first thing then see if I can find some more guys that DONT have fake autographs and are willing to ship to us in Candada.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rngrbrown's Items on eBay

Well for all those at the show today, I will be the handsome gentleman with the Troy Polamalu Alternate jersey on today, there may be other Polamalu jersey but Ill be the only one with the big brown backpack on..so say HI!!!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Yes it did but they made up for it when I called customer service. Today we were near the front of the line, and Lucked out big time.
    Don, I'll bring my hockey redemptions by tomorrow and we can wheel and deal

Good stuff.

Wonder who will be complaining about their head pounding from a hangover tomorrow....not me....MWAHAHA!!!

I see how it is...

The "kid" doesn't show up so you guys go wild...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Molly...looking forward to seeing you again. It's been a while...

I remember you stopping by the booths. See if you if you have time to swing by the booth. As the staff runs about we sometime miss folks when they drop by the booth.

Hopefully, you enjoy yourself at the Nationals.

Hope to see you, I will keep my eyes peeled for the SCF booth, headed out soon :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Don,
    Can you put those ITG Franchsise aside for me?
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

not that this will help much since there is only one day left, but the panini redemptions are available at noon and are limited first come first serve. (therefore I did not get any :()

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went today and didnt plan on buying much...ended up breaking two boxes to claim Panini wrapper redemptions. Broke some nice cards, and got a redemption for a FS NFLPA helmet signed by D Howard, B Mitchell, J Feely and D Brooks...pretty solid break lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Well day 4 is done for me and I am sad to report that I am heading back home to Michigan tomorrow afternoon which bites the bones. I had fun seeing all the gang Doniceage,Engima(please stop trying to send me limited editions of your (__|__) prints out of 5 I cant have the airlines force me to take them on the plane) *lol* anyways I hope that people buy the shirts I had made up cause I heard every National for the last 3 yrs we need shirts and here I get them made and hardly anyone bought them hopefully we can sell more after the National. Well like I said Ill be back home tomorrow and I can't wait until Chicago hopefully I can see more SCFers then and Doniceage dont forget to send me those R.M. in the mail for me thanks. Engima its was blast just reminder when ya can about the Bell theres no rush but you did want me to remind you.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got back from the National. I went on Friday and Saturday and wish I had more time. I should of had a better game plan as this was my 3rd National and you would have thought I would have known better lol. I spent most of my money on small lots through 5000ct boxes and some 1959 Topps for my set. I had my eyes on cards and some vintage but passed on them only for them to be sold when I went back. My stupid fault!

I did the Topps pack redemption and got a Justin Blackmon Mini. When I got there today it was to long of a line for me to try and get Luck or RGIII. I also did the Upper Deck pack redemption on Friday and Saturday. I didn't get any autos in the UD packs, but I purchased SP Authentic Hockey which I got Cody Hodgson FW Auto and Luca Caputi SOTT lol.

I stopped by the booth and met both Don and Engima. It was nice chatting for a short period. Hope all went well during the show as well for the other members who I didn't see.

I also met Dick Perez the artist and won a Fathead team logo with a free spin.
    Last edited by walker066; 08-04-2012 at 11:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Won a Gretzky SP Game Used Letter Auto #/50 from the UD expired redemption raffle. I will get a scan of tomorrow sick card!

Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 LastLast