Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems like everyone had a good time. One last minute tip, if anyone is going to buy boxes to bust today. It seems all the large distributors, except Blowout are charging MD state sales tax on credit card purchases. If you're busting boxes, saving 6% adds up quick on $100+ boxes.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,
    Can you put those ITG Franchsise aside for me?

will get with you about the shaany! Nice meeting you
    Dom

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

Had a blast. Son was a trooper so I owe him a 360 game. Spent more money than I wanted to. Got some nice Marinos at a good price, finally got a gu/au on card. Will post pics later.

Met Kevin Nash at the Hilton when I was checking in and of course thanks to SCF got a pic and auto.

Bought tee shirt and stripped at the booth to put it on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

Ok I have some pics to share of the booth and a few other select photos. Should I post them in this thread as the one mentioned above is archived and I can't post there.

LMK.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Had a blast. Son was a trooper so I owe him a 360 game. Spent more money than I wanted to. Got some nice Marinos at a good price, finally got a gu/au on card. Will post pics later.

Met Kevin Nash at the Hilton when I was checking in and of course thanks to SCF got a pic and auto.

:fighting0049:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the Gretzky I won in the redemption raffle from UD.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, just wanted to say thanks to you guys for hosting the booth at the Nationals. It was great to pop in today and finally put some faces to a few names on here! Even picked up a great looking SCF shirt while I was at it.

Hope to see you all around the boards and at next years National.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad you had a great time. Might need to make the stripping a National past time. As we have a Foot on The Wall Tradition. Have time one year we can tell ya how that all started. Here Tony doing it once again:

Here is the Gretzky I won in the redemption raffle from UD.

A awesome gretzky indeed. Congrats!!

Hey, just wanted to say thanks to you guys for hosting the booth at the Nationals. It was great to pop in today and finally put some faces to a few names on here! Even picked up a great looking SCF shirt while I was at it.

Hope to see you all around the boards and at next years National.

Hope to see you as well. Thanks for stopping by.

Here some pickups by Eddie who was set up at the booth Saturday. He picked this lot up Sunday instead of setting up so he could walk around. A nice lot to pick up for sure:

Also, a friend of mq13 Samantha pulled this out of her Ultimate Superbox:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

I saw her and one of the guys at the ITG booth talking about that quad when i was busting a box of Broad Street Boys. Apparently from what mq13 says, she has incredible luck.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Glad you had a great time. Might need to make the stripping a National past time. As we have a Foot on The Wall Tradition. Have time one year we can tell ya how that all started. Here Tony doing it once again:

Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041 LastLast