Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 409
  1. #41
    i plane on being there get some trading done probably be there for 1-2 days and is SCF going to have a booth?
    Link----->Hidden Content <-----Link
    ____________________________________

    _-!!!WANT ALL CECIL SHORTS III CARDS!!!_-
    ____________________________________

    LINK--------->Hidden Content <--------LINK

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by browns345543 View Post
    i plane on being there get some trading done probably be there for 1-2 days and is SCF going to have a booth?
    We will have a booth compromised of scf members set up. If anyone interested in setting up let me know. Look forward to seeing you there.

    D
    O
    N
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

  3. #43
    Baltimore is way to easy for me so I'll be there, hopefully for all 4 days, I'm just sad that MLB put the Orioles on the road the whole time. I loved the show during the day and a game at night in 2010.
    Collecting all Rutgers alumni!!! Brian Leonard, Quincy Douby and Jason Bergmann are my main targets right now. Always looking for Mike McMahon and many others also.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by marhjan View Post
    Baltimore is way to easy for me so I'll be there, hopefully for all 4 days, I'm just sad that MLB put the Orioles on the road the whole time. I loved the show during the day and a game at night in 2010.
    Will see you there again.

    DON
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

  5. #45
    Unfortunately can't make it. Used up my vacation days at work.. What a bummer. Next year is a for sure though.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    Unfortunately can't make it. Used up my vacation days at work.. What a bummer. Next year is a for sure though.
    How many vacations days do you get. You used tem up already or you have them all planned?


    DON
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    How many vacations days do you get. You used tem up already or you have them all planned?


    DON
    I get 12 a year. I have used 7. ( Took a vacation in January.) I have 3 more planned.. And gotta save those last two in case of emergency.

    Isn't nationals going to Ohio next year?
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    I get 12 a year. I have used 7. ( Took a vacation in January.) I have 3 more planned.. And gotta save those last two in case of emergency.

    Isn't nationals going to Ohio next year?
    I have 21 days due to the length of service with 2 carried over. So not too bad to have 23 days plus some days off due to Holidays not included in our vacation days.

    Yes, the Nationals will be in Cleveland next year.

    DON
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

  9. #49
    I'll try and make it..

    Do you know who will be signing autographs there if anyone?

  10. #50
    As of right now, I'm in
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content




    Hidden Content

    Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •