Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    TrueIrishfan616 I believe it or not saw 3 people wearing Randy Kinder jerseys last year at the Nat so I doubt it *lol* and believe it or not I know Kinder saw him play in H.S. thought maybe Heisy but he basically busted after his Froshman year there.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Just letting ya all know the VIP Tickets are now available to purchase if ya attend the show. Ill see ya there.

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Leopards40 will be there

BANNED

Country
    See dcfd11's Items on eBay

Don,

I know you have me down as going, just wanted to let others know I live in Maryland and go to baltimore and the surrounding area alot. If you are driving and dont want to stay in the city, I can give you some places about 15-20 min away from the convention center that will save you some money, you will have parking charges still.

Richard

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Don,

I know you have me down as going, just wanted to let others know I live in Maryland and go to baltimore and the surrounding area alot. If you are driving and dont want to stay in the city, I can give you some places about 15-20 min away from the convention center that will save you some money, you will have parking charges still.

Richard

May end up paying as much to park as you will save by not staying in the city.. Hah

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Arkansas Razorbacks

I'm going. Will be my third national. Chicago and Atlanta previously. About a 2 1/2 hr drive for me. Will be looking for my "Arkansas" and Cubs guys as usual. Definitely gettin' Brooksy and Lou's autos as well as Fergie's. Maybe I could get a hold of an old classmate of mine and spend a few days visiting him as well. That way I could ride the subway from Towson and not have to pay to park.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,

Richard

Sounds good for any that might take advantage of it.

I'm going. Will be my third national. Chicago and Atlanta previously. About a 2 1/2 hr drive for me. Will be looking for my "Arkansas" and Cubs guys as usual. Definitely gettin' Brooksy and Lou's autos as well as Fergie's. Maybe I could get a hold of an old classmate of mine and spend a few days visiting him as well. That way I could ride the subway from Towson and not have to pay to park.

See you there.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

when is it exactly? I have been so busy in the wrestling business to keep track and I have never been to one. I have been doing shows on my own since i was 12 and never made it to a National.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My business associate owns a Hobby Stor in Poughkeepsie New York through a company called Collector's Realm. I think may ask him if he wants to bring in a famous pro wrestler to this type of event, I mean like a Ric Flair type famous - we dont have stroke in the business, but we do have connections.

Who is running our booth for SCF? I need to ask some questions about table set up etc.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

My business associate owns a Hobby Stor in Poughkeepsie New York through a company called Collector's Realm. I think may ask him if he wants to bring in a famous pro wrestler to this type of event, I mean like a Ric Flair type famous - we dont have stroke in the business, but we do have connections.

Who is running our booth for SCF? I need to ask some questions about table set up etc.

Doniceage can generally answer any of your questions about Nationals.

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast