Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MonticelloCards View Post
    My business associate owns a Hobby Stor in Poughkeepsie New York through a company called Collector's Realm. I think may ask him if he wants to bring in a famous pro wrestler to this type of event, I mean like a Ric Flair type famous - we dont have stroke in the business, but we do have connections.

Who is running our booth for SCF? I need to ask some questions about table set up etc.
    As steven_morgan that I have booked a 10 x 15 booth for the Nationals. PM coming your way.

Don
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

oh yes right in my backyard and will be my first time going I like to set up but also buy do I have to set up by myself?

add me to the list of members going!!

Quote Originally Posted by CardCollector9528 View Post
    oh yes right in my backyard and will be my first time going I like to set up but also buy do I have to set up by myself?
    If you want to set up lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by EamonKid View Post
    add me to the list of members going!!

Will add you to the list.

DON
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Ill be going to my 10th straight this year!
    Hidden Content
    Looking for contenders autos of better players!

As a native Marylander, I wanted to let our out-of-town visitors know that the (relatively) reasonably priced light rail system serves BWI Marshall Airport and the Convention Center. If you're staying overnight, you might be able to save a little on hotel rooms if you can find lodging a little farther out that's on the rail line.

On the light rail, you can buy a 7-day pass (Sunday through Saturday) with unlimited usage, providing an economical way to get around town (at least along the light rail system).

I'm looking forward to seeing my SCF buds in B-More in August!

-- Noel
    Collecting Topps cards (base sets, inserts, parallels, autographs, and traded/updates)
    of ALL Baltimore Orioles players, coaches, and managers
    throughout their entire MLB careers.
    Also building Topps baseball sets, 1960s and 1970s.

I think I will be there first day or two.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by slaton10white5 View Post
    Ill be going to my 10th straight this year!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    I think I will be there first day or two.
    Added you to the list.

Don

I will definitely be there, just a metro ride from my house :)

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast