Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Immotal #32 is here, Randallcards!

Congrats to Randallcards as he is our 32.nd Immortal attaining is 1000th. feedback score just recently. Michael joined SCF in Nov, 2006 and while I personally see him a lot on the football boards, he is all over the site wheelin' and dealin'

With this prestigious honor Michael will receive free lifetime VIP membership as well he gets $75 towards www.cardsbythebox.com.

Congrats again Michael,

Roger

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Congrats Michael!
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Congrats!!
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

who let that guy get immortal status? i mean jeez, this 1000 club just aint what it used to be.

kidding of course, Mike and I go back a long way...

congrads buddy!
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Awesome accomplishment congrats.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Michael!! "CONGRATS" Buddy & Welcome To The Club....

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!

I think it might be the 2nd site you hit a 1000 feedback. You been a monster in the trading arena for as long as I seen your names on various sites. Congrats!!

D
    o
    n
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

sweet ..way to go..
    congrats..
    AC/DC-new album-ROCK or BUST-DEC-2 =Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast