Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Bottom9th's Items on eBay

Sorry Tony, forgot to mention that. They are great. Thanks for the hookup!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Greetings:
    Texansrangerfan73 here is the official site link to the National Convention make sure ya place it in your favs along with SCF here.

http://www.nsccshow.com/

Believe me its a great site to look at when it gets closer to the National and such. I am looking forward to 2013 already myself and I can't wait oh and of course your all welcome to all that bought the SCF shirts since no one wanted to comment on me getting them made and brought to the show the only thing I heard about them is the sizes being the same but nothing like great job. Those that want shirts still contact Doniceage I am sure he will hook ya up with one.

Thanks so much for the link & yep I'll be putting in my favs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was a great show. I had some great finds and some awesome pulls in the Panini redemptions. I won the Blowout Cards raffle for a bunch of boxes and some other misc stuff. I hope everyone else did well too.

Don, thanks again for helping me out with that Ultra set. Was fun hanging out with you guys. My parents live right down the road from Rosemont, IL, so maybe I'll see you again next year!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yeah...almost forgot. Tell the person in charge of funding that you need a real banner next year. I looked around forever and asked a billion people on Thursday where the heck you guys were, but nobody knew. I went to the Upper Deck booth and turned left just like someone in this thread said to, but still couldn't find it. I must've walked past you guys a dozen times and didn't know it was you. A banner (even if it's mis-spelled!) would def be helpful.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Okay finally I have been able to put my cards in order. I would like to thank Ian (P-NUT-BUTR) for the Yzerman and to Don (Doniceage) for the sale of the rest. Here are the scans;

Barn Burners #WBB09 Yzerman (1 of 50)

Double Memorabilia #WDM15 Sawchuk (1 0f 60)

Forever Rivals #WFR02 Mosienko/Abel (1 of 50)

Memorabilia #WSM02 Crozier (1 of 70)

Memorabilia #WSM11 Gardiner (1 of 70)

Teammates #WTM10 Sawchuk/Delvecchio (1 of 60)
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh yeah...almost forgot. Tell the person in charge of funding that you need a real banner next year. I looked around forever and asked a billion people on Thursday where the heck you guys were, but nobody knew. I went to the Upper Deck booth and turned left just like someone in this thread said to, but still couldn't find it. I must've walked past you guys a dozen times and didn't know it was you. A banner (even if it's mis-spelled!) would def be helpful.

I will most certainly do that! It bee a recurring problem for years. Glad you enjoyed yourself with folks in the booth. Holler at me in the future with set needs.
    Okay finally I have been able to put my cards in order. I would like to thank Ian (P-NUT-BUTR) for the Yzerman and to Don (Doniceage) for the sale of the rest. Here are the scans;

You just lucked out as I picked those off of puckfrmcali. Glad you stopped by and hung out with us for a while. Just don't scare us like that about cards. I felt bad the whole time.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will most certainly do that! It bee a recurring problem for years. Glad you enjoyed yourself with folks in the booth. Holler at me in the future with set needs.

You just lucked out as I picked those off of puckfrmcali. Glad you stopped by and hung out with us for a while. Just don't scare us like that about cards. I felt bad the whole time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramjak_sports's Items on eBay

I am starting to think that maybe the banner needs a couple of sponsors and just get it made....Tony? Joint sponsorship of the SportscardForum banner? I can get it done here and get it sent down to you guys. I have a graphics guy that does work for product

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Let me know what you need from my end and I am sure we can get it done.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041