Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

Jesus & a relationship with Him

I'm starting this thread for the community to openly share any thoughts and experiences they have in relation to their partnership with Jesus Christ.

For me Jesus is the central point of everything in life & I am hoping to hear some encouraging, faith building messages of how He is or has influenced your life.

Even if you aren't aware of Jesus in this light, you also can feel free to discuss matters.

Blessings & God bless all.

Brian
    Last edited by bangsportscards; 01-30-2012 at 10:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thread has been mod to Politics and Religion

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Any marriage counselor can tell you that a one-way relationship is not really a relationship.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I walk the narrow path everyday. It seems in these times it is the less taken route.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't have a problem with anyone following Jesus/Budhah/Allah or whatever works for them. I do have a problem with people using their chosen diety as an excuse to be a jerk.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

Yes, the narrow path, indeed is a battle to fight and worthwhile from what I've experienced.

Thanks for the input guys.

Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

as everyone here knows, I am a christian. While I would hope that all people would follow jesus, i don't have a problem with people following whatever god they choose. i have an issue with people who claim to follow a certain religion but nothing in their words or actions would support the claim.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

as everyone here knows, I am a christian. While I would hope that all people would follow jesus, i don't have a problem with people following whatever god they choose. i have an issue with people who claim to follow a certain religion but nothing in their words or actions would support the claim.

That's the case with all with all people from christians to non-christians.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 01-31-2012 at 11:43 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Agree 100%. If you're going to live the life, live it. Most people who identify themselves as Christian are gracious and loving people. I went to a Catholic college, and there were plenty of great people as well, though there were a good bit who claimed to be devout Catholics, yet never wanted to live the life of one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

That's the case with all christians as well as non-christians.

huh? are you saying no one lives like they are supposed to? Or are you making sure i know that people who claim to be christians "do it too"? i was thinking more of people who claim christianity than others because that is what I am exposed to the most.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast