Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Another batch of cards removed from the list! Anyone else out there who can help shorten my lists even more?

Prefer to trade base for base.
    Collecting Steve Yzerman, Mario Lemieux, Joe Thornton, Sergei Samsonov, Jeremy Roenick, Daniel Tkaczuk and a variety of other projects!

MOST WANTED: 03-04 Topps C55 Jerseys - Lemieux, Niedermayer, Comrie | 06-07 Artifacts Bronze Parallels /25 | 08-09 UD Masterpieces - PM for want list

A pre-Toronto Spring Sports Card and Memorabilia Expo update to my lists. Making some progress on my lists, hoping some more help might be out there for me!
    Collecting Steve Yzerman, Mario Lemieux, Joe Thornton, Sergei Samsonov, Jeremy Roenick, Daniel Tkaczuk and a variety of other projects!

MOST WANTED: 03-04 Topps C55 Jerseys - Lemieux, Niedermayer, Comrie | 06-07 Artifacts Bronze Parallels /25 | 08-09 UD Masterpieces - PM for want list

An Expo attended and a couple of trades complete makes for a small list of stuff to chase. Three sets gone for good, can anyone help me remove some more?

A few more cards gone from the list. Any help out there for me today?

First update of the list for June. Anything out there for me?

A few more knocked off the list since the last bump. Sets with 5 cards or less remaining are a top priority for me!

More cards removed, Masterpieces 5x7's added. What have you got for me tonight?

Picked up a few more cards from the want lists. Let me know if you have anything I still need.

More cards removed. Let me know if you have anything I need.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123