Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Any other breaks?

I got my pack today. Gotta say the cards got chewed up (damaged) pretty bad "corner dings/dents" from shifting around in the tin and hitting the sides. Gonna see if UD can replace the cards. Got a Tyrod Taylor auto in the pack though.

Dale
    Last edited by Djarum; 02-27-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Hidden Content
    • Looking for Detroit cards in Baseball, Hockey, Football.
    I have over 16,400 cards listed in my inventory all with scans.

No pack so far here. Oh well. Monday should get them
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Got my pack today.

Armon Binns Sweet Spot Rookie Signature /599

Thanks again for the Pack Mike
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Well, this might be a new record for Upper Deck. A redemption turn around time of less than two weeks!

Here is my beautiful redemption pull as highlighted back in post 15. Thanks for the look, and thanks again Mike!

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Well, this might be a new record for Upper Deck. A redemption turn around time of less than two weeks!

Here is my beautiful redemption pull as highlighted back in post 15. Thanks for the look, and thanks again Mike!

You totally scored on that and yes, they set a new record on turnaround
    Hidden Content

Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) Football Players!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post

That's awesome! I remember going to high school with him and throwing the football around with him! Some of the things he did amazed me. Oh and Awesome hit there. I didn't know they made a sweet spot helmet of him. To bad its not in FSU colors who he signed with originally until they got him mad lol (alumni of FSU so i am a little bias).
    I collect: BRAVES!Hidden Content
    Over 1200 feedback on eBay, 30 on BO, 90 on Beckett.
    Also collecting Doug Martin, Geno Smith, Tavon Austin, Tobias Harris, Moe Harkless, and Jason Heyward

where do u live?? at least they honored a non NFL redemption, they won't be honoring 2011 players anytime soon!
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by #1duckscollector View Post
    where do u live?? at least they honored a non NFL redemption, they won't be honoring 2011 players anytime soon!
    What do you mean? All UD does anymore is non-NFL.

I'm in TX by the way.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123