Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sonicshadows's Items on eBay

SO YOUR TELLING THAT THE N F L JUST GIVE MVP'S AWAY IN THE SUPERBOWL ?
    YOU GUYS LIKE BUT THATS OK
    BTW WHAT TEAM BEAT GREENBAY IN GREENBAY TWO TIMES ON THEY WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL >>>>>>>>>>>>>OKAY

btw, what team beat the Giants twice this year with Rex Grossman?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tolrobb

SO YOUR TELLING THAT THE N F L JUST GIVE MVP'S AWAY IN THE SUPERBOWL ?
    YOU GUYS LIKE BUT THATS OK
    BTW WHAT TEAM BEAT GREENBAY IN GREENBAY TWO TIMES ON THEY WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL >>>>>>>>>>>>>OKAY

yes, that's exactly what i said, word for word.

Truthfully, Eli won the Super Bowl MVP by default. He's the quarterback of the winning team, nobody had an exceptional game. who knew you could dink and dunk your way to a Super Bowl MVP?

BTW, what does Green Bay have to do with this thread?

:nothing:

SCF Rewards
    Country

is he a good quarterback...yeah! but does his defense win games against great offenses...thats a bigger yeah! and that about sums up not only eli but the giants!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

yes, that's exactly what i said, word for word.

Truthfully, Eli won the Super Bowl MVP by default. He's the quarterback of the winning team, nobody had an exceptional game. who knew you could dink and dunk your way to a Super Bowl MVP?

BTW, what does Green Bay have to do with this thread?

:nothing:

THATS WHOZ ON YOUR BANER ( RODGERS )
    SO ELI'S ARM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM WINNING
    OKAY MY FRIEND NO MORE DRINKS FOR YOU

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

is he a good quarterback...yeah! But does his defense win games against great offenses...thats a bigger yeah! And that about sums up not only eli but the giants!

you win as a team and lose as one
    but somone has to take the hits in winning & losing
    all im saying there was a lot of talk when they was 7-7
    and when they won in 07
    did somthing no one eles could do and that was beat the pats that year
    im sure everybody has somthing to say
    just say good game and the giants won today !!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

btw, what team beat the Giants twice this year with Rex Grossman?

LOOK WHAT IT DONE FOR US
    THANK YOU REDSKIN FAN THANK YOU

SCF Rewards
    Country

its nice to see an ny fan jump out the closet every now and then...but defense obviously along with two new england mistakes won the game...and you asked who has anything to say about eli now...and well its always nice to see it how it really is instead of flying high on something other than a superbowl win...and thats not cutting into your team just saying your defense wins you these games against powerful offenses...just look at the score.
    you win as a team and lose as one
    but somone has to take the hits in winning & losing
    all im saying there was a lot of talk when they was 7-7
    and when they won in 07
    did somthing no one eles could do and that was beat the pats that year
    im sure everybody has somthing to say
    just say good game and the giants won today !!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

its nice to see an ny fan jump out the closet every now and then...but defense obviously along with two new england mistakes won the game...and you asked who has anything to say about eli now...and well its always nice to see it how it really is instead of flying high on something other than a superbowl win...and thats not cutting into your team just saying your defense wins you these games against powerful offenses...just look at the score.

defense win games for a lot of teams my friend
    just say good game and they won till next year
    i see you havent been on the same sites as me
    well anybody that have traded with me from my beckett days 10 years ago will tell you i've been a giants fan then b4 then and now forever with the wins and the loses >>>bee

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I only give Eli credit that he did not lose the game for the Giants, but the New England receivers did..If and BIG IF Welker catches that pass as he normally would, Hernandez makes his catch it all would have been possibly been different..And on him being named MVP, just a gimme as he was winning QB

I have just HATED Eli and Peyton since the day they were drafted, especially Eli, getting daddy to tell San Diego that he would not sign with them if they drafted him.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

i only give eli credit that he did not lose the game for the giants, but the new england receivers did..if and big if welker catches that pass as he normally would, hernandez makes his catch it all would have been possibly been different..and on him being named mvp, just a gimme as he was winning qb

i have just hated eli and peyton since the day they were drafted, especially eli, getting daddy to tell san diego that he would not sign with them if they drafted him.

wow if huh didnt you say big ( if )
    if a bullfrog had wings his butt would'nt hit the grown only ( if )
    i dont hate brady or any other qb >>.thanks for your input >.bee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123