Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

My Mike Bossy/Martin Brodeur PC

I have been wanting to show off the Bossy PC and re-show the Brodeur's ever since I got a scanner. I haven't scanned the Brodeurs just yet, but the Bossy's are.

I'll start with the auto's and GU cards today and start with the base/inserts 10 at a time tomorrow. The Brodeurs will be scanned during the week.

My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Mark Teixeira, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Joe Namath, Chad Pennington, Curtis Martin, Patrick Ewing, David Lee, Mike Bossy, John Tavares, Martin Brodeur

Thanks for looking. All comments appreciated.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Mark Teixeira, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Joe Namath, Chad Pennington, Curtis Martin, Patrick Ewing, David Lee, Mike Bossy, John Tavares, Martin Brodeur

Nice collection.
    Collecting ALL the Ron Hextall cards...and other Philadelphia Flyers goalies, too.

Bucket: Hidden Content

Today's Bossy batch

Thanks for looking,
    Mike

Thanks so much Black Bass

Today's Bossy Batch:

Thanks for looking.

Mike

nice collection!
    Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

Thanks Brian.

Mike

Today's Bossy batch:

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Todays Bossy Batch:

I'll continue this on Monday. Thanks for looking.

Mike

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast