Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See abenakigraphics's Items on eBay

Best item to bring with me to FanFest?

San Diego Padres. What items should I bring to get signed? Just a baseball or?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally I would bring a bat.

After a few sigs, a ball really starts looking like a mess..

4 or more I'd go bat.... or cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It depends. For HOFers like Tony Gwynn or Steve Garvey I would get them to sign on a different ball and for everyone else use cards.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

is tony gwynn going to be there? i just heard he's having surgery on his mouth to remove cancerous tissue. stay away from smokeless tobacco kids! but i would get a ball signed. i've seen a some people get a replica home plate signed and it looks really nice and easy to frame

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

is tony gwynn going to be there? i just heard he's having surgery on his mouth to remove cancerous tissue. stay away from smokeless tobacco kids! but i would get a ball signed. i've seen a some people get a replica home plate signed and it looks really nice and easy to frame

I don't know anything about it. I did hear that Mr. Gwynn was having surgery. I just mentioned his name because he was a former Padre but I don't live in San Diego and have no idea about what is going on at the show.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See abenakigraphics's Items on eBay

He was not there. Hoffman was the only veteran really. Cashner was there which excited me because I started a pc of him in offseason.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been getting into having baseball mini-helmets signed.