Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Ware.. Nice! He's quietly a pretty good signer. I see successes on SCN, but no one on here never seems to send/receive from to/him.

Gives me hope for the Nomar card I sent long ago as well. Great stuff.

Wow! Ware & Krueger! Awesome mail day. Time for me to dig out a Ware card for next season! Awesome stuff!

Thanks, guys! I was very happy with those TTMs.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Couldn't resists taking my pics & sharpies to RDS for the Tigers vs Cards game. As usual, the visiting team (Tigers) brought nobody...

Jason Mott, signed ROMLB (game used).

Mark McGwire, another magazine cover. I always carry something for him because it seems like he always comes over to where I'm standing...

Daniel Descalso, told me he really liked the pic.

Jose Oquendo (who never signs!), when I showed him the pic he said, "Oh my God." He certainly doesn't have movie star looks.

Mark Buehrle, finally signed my previously signed pic with Billy Pierce (got him TTM). Buehrle has become a Marlins' fan "white elephant". I was begining to think he was really just a hologram!

Jim Palmer, personalized a pic I had taken with him from last year (even added his HOF!).

Bill Parcells, was at the game. He didn't give me a confirmation when I asked if he was going to coach the Saints for Sean Payton but he was "more friendly" today than other times when he visits - LOL.

John Havlicek, signed a plain white paper. Hard to believe but nobody ever knows who he is when he walks through the stadium.

No TTMs today.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 04-01-2012 at 03:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hondo! That's one of your best days yet. McGwire, Buehrle, Palmer, Parcells, and Hav? Incredible.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hondo! That's one of your best days yet. McGwire, Buehrle, Palmer, Parcells, and Hav? Incredible.

It was a great IP day but it actually could have been even better. If I would have been just 5' further down the fence line, I could have gotten David Freese, Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, Skip Shumaker & Jon Jay - the Cardinals fans are nuts! But hey, I'm not complaining...

SCF Rewards
    Country

RDS today, Mets vs Cards. Neither team had a lot of starters but David Wright did play. He signed a few graphs but he didn't come by my area & I wasn't about to chase after him.

Got some IC sigs by Mets & ticket stubbs for the ones that didn't sign the IC. Terry Collins, Mike Baxter, Daniel Herrera (long hair!), Bobby Parnell & Josh Thole.

Dillon Gee, pitched today - the fur on his chin looks wicked cool IP! Told me he liked the pic while signing.

David Freese, special pic from SI that I added my Lizard-JD to one of the mail folders to the right side of pic (LOL!!!). After the game he was signing nothing but balls until he looked up & saw my pic. Told the others he had to sign for others & made a beeline to my pic - sweet!

Bill Parcells, I got him again & had him add the SB 21 to pic. This was the 2nd pic in two days he has signed...

Eddie Mujica, personalized in Spanish a pic I took yesterday with my parents celebrating their 65th anniversary (it was on the scoreboard!). He was very nice when I asked him to get the pic with my folks.

No TTMs today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Parcells with the SB inscription. He must be in a great mood of late, maybe because he found work?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Parcells with the SB inscription. He must be in a great mood of late, maybe because he found work?

Riggs, that's funny because while he was signing for me I actually asked him directly if he was heading to New Orleans. He said, "nothing is happening yet." I take that to really mean that they haven't worked out the money details...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love that Mujica photo too...he just seems like a really cool guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love that Mujica photo too...he just seems like a really cool guy.

Thanks, Mujica is a very nice player & a hell of a pitcher!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

My last ST game at RDS for 2012, Mets vs Marlins. Hanley Ramirez hit the longest HR I have ever seen today. It didn't just go over the LF wall, it almost went over the 2 1/2 story clubhouse (it hit the peak of the roof). He had to have hit that ball at least 490' - incredible! He hit it off Miguel Bautista...

Omar Infante

Emilio Bonifacio

Frankie Francisco, I don't normally do cards. He signed it coming in because he left with his arm all wrapped up in ice. He hurt himself today...

Ruben Tejada, he's going to be a good player.

Ike Davis, very nice player. Actually waited for me to catch up to him when walking across the parking lot to sign my pic.

Jon Rauch, he is one big human being - great tats!

Wow, I actually had a TTM success today!
    Mark "Stink" Schlereth, signed 2 CICs c/o ESPN.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forgot to post one more from ST-2012. I'll finish it next ST because I mainly concentrated on getting individual pics. The WS celebration.
    Marc Rzepczynski, Jamie Garcia, Fernando Salas, Jason Mott, Allen Craig, Lance Lynn & Mitchell Boggs.

TTM today (all updated on TTMM)

Bob Foster, signed 2 pics. Personalized one with my full name (not shown).

Ben Coates, personalized a CIC & kept extra offered.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMM updated.

Darren Daulton (Dutch!), signed one of my CICs; PM from St. Pete, FL.

Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast