Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you, Riggs. It's nothing like you've been scoring but I'm pretty happy getting some of my returns. I mainly send out 8x10s so when I don't get them back it's at least a $3 postage failure (or financial loss!).

thats the #1 reason why i dont do a lot of 8x10's. Love the way they look & displayed but for me, getting them printed, envelopes & shipping just to much $$ for me, & then on top, always a chance of them being unsigned when there returned or lost? to much risk for me in that regard. I do send out some 8x10's but when i do, there a %95-%100 success rate guy. Really envy the guys that do 8x10's regularly.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Very nice returns on the photos.

I second the post from Riggs. I to don't seen out a lot of photos in the mail for fear of losing them or the money that costs to print them, ship them, etc.

I have recently been printing photos for baseball players (AAA baseball games) and getting them signed in person. I have not any issues with getting them printed at Sams which is cheap for 8x10s and have not had any issues in getting them signed in person.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

thats the #1 reason why i dont do a lot of 8x10's. Love the way they look & displayed but for me, getting them printed, envelopes & shipping just to much $$ for me, & then on top, always a chance of them being unsigned when there returned or lost? to much risk for me in that regard. I do send out some 8x10's but when i do, there a %95-%100 success rate guy. Really envy the guys that do 8x10's regularly.

Very nice returns on the photos.

I second the post from Riggs. I to don't seen out a lot of photos in the mail for fear of losing them or the money that costs to print them, ship them, etc.

I have recently been printing photos for baseball players (AAA baseball games) and getting them signed in person. I have not any issues with getting them printed at Sams which is cheap for 8x10s and have not had any issues in getting them signed in person.

Thanks, guys - I know what you mean. However, think about how much our great memebers, coclarkson & rockiesfan33, spend on their TTMs but they have some epic collectables...
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    At RDS IP today:
    You guys will like this unique item(s). Wanted to get some baseballs signed from a Marlins player that has been working out at their ST site for the past two weeks. I went later than usual and finally was able to get him today. I was the only one there so I was able to talk to him for a while. I think he was actually glad that someone recognized him. He told me he would be glad to sign the balls for me. The player was Juan Carlos Oviedo previously known as Leo Nunez, the Marlins "closer" the past 2 1/2 years. He actually signed balls that he had previously signed with his alias. I could be one of the very first fans to get his new sig (he's only using his initials & number) and I think these balls will be unique... 1-ROMLB & 2-CROLB

TTM Today:
    Billy Pierce signed 2-8x10s, kept the extra I made for him and wrote me a nice TY note for the pic. He also answered the question I asked him about his fondest memory of winning the 1945 WS. His answer was, "At 18 (years old) I was very happy that we won". Kind of an understatement...
    *Billy at 18 years old*

*Later with the White Sox*
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 06-11-2012 at 04:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

An appropriate TTM today:
    Since the US Open started today - I received the signed pic of the 1955 US Open Champion during the tournament at Olympic CC, Jack Fleck. Mr. Fleck defeated Ben Hogan by 3 strokes in an 18 hole playoff. He was a tremendous underdog club pro who won a Major and is currently 90 years old.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM today. Hersey Hawkins signed my pic.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

These are a few purchases I made recently.

Jerry Tarkanian

Rick Barry

Nate Thurmond

Joe DeLamilleure, I have a couple of these if anyone is interested in making a trade.

Dante "Glue Fingers" Lavelli

Paul Hornung

Dave Wilcox

Roger Craig

Dwight Clark

Russ Francis

George Rogers

Chuck Muncie - unfortunately rode the cocaine train out of the NFL...

Greg Townsend

Otis Sistrunk

Todd Christensen

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome additions. the Dante "Glue Fingers" Lavelli looks great & the Hawkins turned out nice. great stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome additions. the Dante "Glue Fingers" Lavelli looks great & the Hawkins turned out nice. great stuff!

Thank you, Riggs! I was glad I found a nice high res pic for Hersey. I have been looking for a nice Lavelli and I ended up getting the purchased items at a good price that I couldn't pass up. And of course, you're still hitting it out of the park with your successes - congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great adds! Love the 9ers stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Love the jco balls and the Muncie

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great adds! Love the 9ers stuff.

Thanks! I figured you would enjoy seeing some of your boys!
    Love the jco balls and the Muncie

Thanks! I figured the JCO is going to be a unique item with both names on the baseballs. Muncie was a beast until he got on the train ;(.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

TTMs today:

1 failure from Willie Lanier. Didn't sign my pic and just returned everything in my SASE (just like Oscar Robertson always does to me!). Another +$4 financial loss...

Tom Moore (Packers), kindly signed my pic.

Gene Kranz, sent him two pics & he sent me a 3rd one signed. An early childhood hero that when I saw that he would sign TTM I rushed to send to him.

Last edited by lizard-jd; 06-18-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast