Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

thats a great Reed photo.. nice job. Its also nice to see mr Kupchak doesnt sign the back of 8x10's, just cards. i think he's great returns!

Thanks! Yeah, I added a "sticky note" on the pic to let Mitch know where I wanted him to sign. I also sent him the sharpie and told him to not send it back

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple TTMs came in today. Boy, I don't recall sending as many 8x10s out as I have in the past couple of months and getting so few back. I may go back to just sending good old CICs with just a couple "forever stamps" instead of the more expensive pics

Frank Ryan, signed a nice b/w pic in black sharpie - looks really nice.

Bob Chandler, signed a pic with Bigfoot. I think Mr. Chandler was a real innovator who advanced & popularized a new sport!
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 07-11-2012 at 12:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs received today:

Johnny Rutherford personalized my pic and sent an extra 8x10 card with his BIO on the back. I always loved his helmet with that lone star. I wish he would have won one more Indy 500 but winning 3 is not too shaby - very quick return.
    My pic

His card

Jack Pardee personalized a nice b/w pic I found. I may sent it to Chris Hanburger to sign too.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

I purchased a few Football HOF'ers:

Deacon Jones, I always wanted his sig. Unfortunately, a few years ago his foundation ripped me off for a $10 donation but even more hurtful, they kept the pic I had sent that had been signed by Roger Brown & Merlin Olsen! Taught me the lesson to never sent something I really valued if I wasn't sure it would come back...

Jack Youngblood,
    one of the NFL's toughest guys.

Ollie Matson, I wish I could have seen him play!
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 07-11-2012 at 12:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM today, a couple b/w signed pics from a solid college & retired NFL player:

Charles Alexander, signed both my pics. His sig looks kind of shaky for a guy that is only 54 years old - hope he is ok healthwise. Glad that RockiesFan33 had added this addy to the TTMM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those Rutherfords turned out nice. great return. I about sent that same picture to Chris Hanburger, & was going to turn it into a duel piece with Pardee. Really like the way its looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those Rutherfords turned out nice. great return. I about sent that same picture to Chris Hanburger, & was going to turn it into a duel piece with Pardee. Really like the way its looking.

Riggs, thank you! You inspired me when I saw your return from Rutherford - I always liked him. If I get a success from another player that also had Hanburger in the pic, I will likely send both the Pardee & the other for him to sign too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM today:

Alexei Yashin signed my pic. Unfortunately, I misspelled his first name on the pic. This is not the first time I have misspelled a name & still had the person sign it...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Purchased a couple JSA 8x10s.

Hugh McElhenny, I got him through TTM previously. I was going to send him the same pic to sign but I saw this one on eBay - this one cost less than his $15 donation not to mention the cost for postage, pic & materials...

Tom Dempsey kicking his record 63 yard field goal (has been equaled twice now!).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Loving all of the old football photos! Very nice job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Loving all of the old football photos! Very nice job!

Thanks, I really like the old pics too!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

TTM today:

Mark Moseley

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome Moseley return. picture turned out nice.

Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast