Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

awesome Moseley return. picture turned out nice.

Riggs, thank you!

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

TTM today:

Tommy Herr
    , signed my three CICs & returned them after almost 2 1/2 years - thought these were long gone! LOL cause I haven't made these type of CICs (with front & backs) for almost the same amount of time. These CICs just took me way longer to make than I wanted...

Rick Casares, personalized my b/w pic. A UF alumni, ex-Bear and even an early Miami Dolphin! He even added his return addy on my folder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM today:

Ralph Guglielmi, personalized a nice b/w pic I found of him. I think he was impressed I found this H.S. pic & school mascot logo. He was an NFL 1st round pick out of Notre Dame.

Gary Beban, signed my Heisman Winners pic & sent back a pic of him at UCLA unsigned. He will likely be the last Heisman winner I send this pic to for signing - its getting too risky with 10 sigs on it now...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

One purchased JSA pic:

Richie Ashburn

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh man.. That Heisman piece is looking fantastic. unless i found a %99.9% guaranteed signer out there, im with ya.. be hard to send that out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heisman photo looks awesome...don't give up yet! What about Jason White, Herschel Walker, and Pete Dawkins?

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh man.. That Heisman piece is looking fantastic. unless i found a %99.9% guaranteed signer out there, im with ya.. be hard to send that out.

Yeah, the last few I have really been nervous about sending it out.
    Heisman photo looks awesome...don't give up yet! What about Jason White, Herschel Walker, and Pete Dawkins?

I have gotten all three of them before on other pics so I know they are good TTM'ers. But...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one TTM today:

Gale Sayers, signed one of my b/w pics with $10 donation. Picture updated with Chris Hanburger sig.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 07-27-2012 at 02:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

That Heisman pic is an amazing piece!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one TTM today:

Gale Sayers, signed one of my b/w pics with $10 donation.

Nice Sayers, I need to send something to him $10 for Sayers is a reasonable fee.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Heisman pic is an amazing piece!

Thank you! The amazing part is that they all signed it with a black sharpie without me asking. Usually one of the guys will do a blue, red or other...
    Nice Sayers, I need to send something to him $10 for Sayers is a reasonable fee.

Thank you! For one of the best to ever touch a football, its worth it.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

TTM today:

Sal Bando signed this pic & another that I already mailed off to the next player. The SASE folder looked like it had been folded 4 times but the pics were fine inside...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Won an auction for a dozen signed baseballs. I already have over 280 balls so the wife was not impressed. I really only wanted 3 of them but for what just one of them goes for (Dick Stuart - 1960 Pirates!), I got all 12...

Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast