Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

awesome stuff as usual. this thread never disappoints

Awesome Pat Summitt return!! I need to send to her! I met her in Des Moines in her 2nd to last game she ever coached and she is the most humble person I have ever met. Such a classy woman

Thank you - the beauty of these threads is how much we root for all the memebers with each success!

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs this past week:

Gene Littler signed custom pic that I had Billy Casper sign back in Nov 2010. Hope to get January next.
    Pic has been updated...

Lisa Baker signed three custom 8x10s & sent 2 of her own signed cards. (Thank you, Cory!) This is the only pic where she has clothing on - LOL!!!!

Leonard Wood (Wood Brothers Racing)signed my custom 8x10 and had his brother Glen sign it too. Very happy to get this back, a couple of real NASCAR pioneers.

Dee Brown signed my 8x10 with silver pen I sent him & added inscriptions I requested - the "No Look Dunk"!

Mike Renfro switched my 8x10 for another that was not as good & personalized it - he obviously liked my custom better and I plan to sent it again!

John Jefferson signed my custom 8x10 - exceptionally fast return. Notice the tackler leading with his head - LOL!

Justin Speier signed my custom Father/Son cards that his Dad signed for me 3 years ago. He liked them so much he wrote me a note to send him a couple (I haven't made these in almost 3 years but I'll make them & send them to him - LOL!).

Pete Dawkins sent me a note on an IC giving me permission to send my item to his new addy - I updated the TTMM.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 09-06-2012 at 03:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Jefferson and Brown look great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Jefferson and Brown look great!

Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs this week:

1st the failure, Jose Valdivielso. Received my CICs unsigned with his price list in my SASE (wants $5 per card - sure!). I'm always amazed when a virtual unknown who played very few games does this...

James Lofton, personalized my pic - I included $5.

Chuck Mercein, personalized & inscribed my pic - I included $5

"Slick" Watts, signed my pics. The man who made the headband a mandatory accessory for the NBA players!

Don January, signed my pic so I finally completed the 1965 Ryder Cup triple.

Wade Boggs, signed my pic - I included $5. My 3rd request with cash was the charm (not bad for a HOF'er).

Bill Renna, signed my 2 CICS & added his own card.

Julio Becquer, signed my 2 CICs & added his own pic. Wrote me a nice short note.

Emilio Bonifacio, kept his copy & signed mine with requested inscription. LOL - I never send the Marlins any TTMs because I get them all IP during SP but I made an exception. Next time I see Emilio I will give him a hard time about taking 5 months to send my pic back...

Bobby Shantz, signed my pic & answered my questions. He is such a cool guy, I write him a couple times a year.

Purchased this one:
    J.R. Richards (JSA Cert.)
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 10-27-2012 at 10:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Nice week... love the Lofton, Mercein, Slick Watts... and congrats on Boggs! I need to send to him very soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff. Especially love the Shantz and Renna autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing return.. Boggs looks sick & Lofton turned out incredible. Great stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice week... love the Lofton, Mercein, Slick Watts... and congrats on Boggs! I need to send to him very soon!

Awesome stuff. Especially love the Shantz and Renna autos.

amazing return.. Boggs looks sick & Lofton turned out incredible. Great stuff!

Thank you guys, this was a good week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

dude great stuff lately! that Lofton and Boggs look sweet, but that Dee Brown is one of the best ive seen in awhile.

Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast