Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Recent TTMs:

First the failure (I don't consider PPs successes) - Neil Walker (Pirates) sent a PP with a note about not signing any request during the off season & about their Pirates Charities (see scan). LOL - you wonder why the Pirates have had 20 straight loosing season? I sent my request during August but since their season was already over by then, I guess they just started their off season two months early! Sad that they have been my team since I was a young kid -oh, well...

"Bullet" Bob Turley, signed two of my 8x10s as requested. I'm getting another sig on the 2nd one & will wait to scan it.

Luis Olmo "El Jibaro", personalized one and signed one CIC & kept the copies I offered him. Mr. Olmo is a sharp 93 years old based on the nice note he wrote me.

Bob McAdoo, HOF'er signed my 8x10.

Joe Fortunato, signed my 8x10 in ink pen.

Laila Ali, signed my 8x10 in 33 months. The daughter of "the Greatest!"
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 01-07-2013 at 07:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Welker, TTMM is now updated.

Thanks much.

Great adds today as always.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Recent TTMs:

Bill "Boom-Boom" Brown, personalized my pic previously personalized by Jim Houston.

Harry Carson, the HOF'er signed my NY Giants LBs pic. Previously signed by G. Reasons, I'm going to see how many more I can get...
    Updated

Clem Daniels, signed my pic (+$5) & added MVP inscription. One of the pioneer Raiders.
    Updated

Heisman Winners pic, added Gary Beban, Pete Dawkins & Pat Sullivan (only one who charged - $10) since my last post. With 12 sigs now, I'm being extremely cautious to who I send this to...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 12-25-2012 at 11:35 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

Desmond Howard c/o ESPN? Herschel Walker?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Tons of awesome stuff here. I'm a Giants fan so I love the linebackers/Superman photo. FYI, Carl Banks signed a card for me a couple weeks ago via WFAN radio. He calls Giants games for them. Address is in the TTM. Looking forward to tracking your progress!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice clem Daniels return. one of the greats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Desmond Howard c/o ESPN? Herschel Walker?

I'm going to try Desmond because I got him a while back. I was the one who added him to the TTMM back in 2009. Not sure about Herschel. I just sent him a letter to get permission to send him the pic and he actually signed the scan on my letter...
    Tons of awesome stuff here. I'm a Giants fan so I love the linebackers/Superman photo. FYI, Carl Banks signed a card for me a couple weeks ago via WFAN radio. He calls Giants games for them. Address is in the TTM. Looking forward to tracking your progress!

I just wrote him a letter to see if he would sign it. I know LT will sign it. I know Pepper "WILL NOT" because he was the first one I tried just to test him out.
    nice clem Daniels return. one of the greats!

Rick, I was glad to get him back. I had tried him several years ago and didn't get a return. I just mailed the pic to Tom Flores to see if he would sign it too. I have my fingers crossed...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a number of TTMs so I'll post them today so they don't stack up:

WARNING if you send anything of value to this guy (1951 UK basketball) be prepared to either pay $50 or spend significant time trying to get your item back! I sent him the pic below previously signed by Cliff Hagan & Frank Ramsey to get signed & he sent me a letter back that he wanted $50 for a donation for his golf outing in Louisville and held my pic! I ended up sending him a very "sweet" letter with $5 but making him feel extremely low. I received my pic today (unsigned!) with the $5 that I had included. Very weird dude but I'm glad I got my pic back! Be careful with this guy...

Johnny Majors, CHOF'er personalized my pic & added several inscriptions.

Y.A. Tittle, HOF'er signed my pic - it took 16 months to get back.

Darrell Waltrip, HOF'er "DW" signed my pic.

Richie Guerin, signed two pics in 4 days. I was inspired when I saw Cory's success. He lives just a few miles away from me and I mentioned playing golf in my letter. He wrote a nice short note commenting about playing golf - very cool.

Last edited by lizard-jd; 11-16-2012 at 09:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Very nice pick ups! Loving the photos! Great job

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pick ups! Loving the photos! Great job

Thank you, I'm glad you liked them.

Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast