Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 659
  1. #351
    Killer stuff. The Mudd return looks nice. Such a great mind of the game. Thats great about White. I have some cards of his i ordered on Saturday that i was going to send to him. Nice to see the Heisman pic still alive & being signed.

  2. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Killer stuff. The Mudd return looks nice. Such a great mind of the game. Thats great about White. I have some cards of his i ordered on Saturday that i was going to send to him. Nice to see the Heisman pic still alive & being signed.
    Thanks! I love watching Mudd on the sidelines coaching his guys up. He does pretty good for a guy that had hip replacement done a short time ago. And yes, the Heisman pic lives but it is traveling much less these days and only to those that will confirm a return trip back to me - LOL! Of course, it's still a risk.

  3. #353
    Really like those first day issue customs that you have been rolling out. I am sure that it works great with those older players as they are harder to find good quality photos of. Congrats on all those wonderful returns and thanks for sharing them with us!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

  4. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by indyreds View Post
    Really like those first day issue customs that you have been rolling out. I am sure that it works great with those older players as they are harder to find good quality photos of. Congrats on all those wonderful returns and thanks for sharing them with us!
    Thanks! I think you're right about the older players liking the CICs because I'm finding that more of them are keeping the one offered.

  5. #355
    Some really cool returns. Love the postcard style.
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

    Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

    Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

  6. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by djauwerda View Post
    Some really cool returns. Love the postcard style.
    Thanks! I'm starting to send out more CICs than 8x10s because the cost doesn't hurt as much when they don't come back
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

    Recent TTMs:

    Jeff Saturday. personalized & signed 8x10s.



    Al "Hoagy" Carmichael, signed two 8x10s.



    Dr. Gene Derricotte, signed a CIC, kept the one offered & signed an IC with his Tuskegee Airman info.

  7. #357
    TTM arrivals today:

    Pat Neshek, LOL - signed my goof-ball 8x10 with "angel Pat vs devil Pat" having a conversation with him. He kept the extra I made for him an sent me a couple extra cards. Only Pat would enjoy signing something like this with my sense of humor...


    Dave Duncan, signed my 2 CICs in a week. Funny because it would take me most of ST to finally get him to sign something for me the last couple of years...


    Larry Johnson, signed my 8x10 but it took over 4 months.

  8. #358
    nice stuff as usual. I have a request going out to Dave Duncan myself.

  9. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    nice stuff as usual. I have a request going out to Dave Duncan myself.
    Thank you! Yeah, when I saw Cory's success with Duncan it reminded me so I looked him up. I really couldn't believe how quick the return was compared to trying to get him IP during ST. Some things just don't make sense...

  10. #360
    Love the LJ.
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

    Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

    Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •