Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Thank you, Dave! I have been watching your success thread all year and you have pretty much smoked out your Chicago Boys...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thank you, Dave! I have been watching your success thread all year and you have pretty much smoked out your Chicago Boys...

Thanks.

It's been a fun year... Lots of success with the Chicago alumni athletes. The older Cubs and Bears have been great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

May you and yours have a Merry & Happy Christmas!

Recent TTMs:

Jim Hardy, signed an 8x10 previously signed by Frank Tripucka.

Lawrence Taylor, signed my Superman NYG LBs.
    Pic Updated

Ernest Givins, signed 2 CICs.

Roger Brown, personalized 2 CICs (gave him $5 donation).

Dale Murphy, signed 2 CICS & IC with MVP years.

Rogers Hornsby McKee, signed 8x10 & 2 CICS (same pic). Won 1 game while starting in MLB at 16 years old.

Micky Arison, signed my CIC, kept his & sent business card (Owner of Heat & Carnival Cruise Lines).

Joyce Randolph, signed & personalized two 8x10s. Tagged on Cory's success with her.

Last edited by lizard-jd; 01-19-2013 at 09:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, MONSTER x-mas eve mail day for you. That Superman NYG LB photo is coming along nice. Nice to see Dale Murphy returning mail also. Sick returns!

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, MONSTER x-mas eve mail day for you. That Superman NYG LB photo is coming along nice. Nice to see Dale Murphy returning mail also. Sick returns!

Thanks, Rick. LOL - the Superman pic was back out in the mail the same day I received back from LT... I'm sure those guys probably laugh their butts off when they see it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lugnut12mcisaac's Items on eBay

Did you make those postcards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you make those postcards?

Yes. I play around with different custom type designs from time to time. I do virtually all my TTM items in MS PowerPoint. I also have PhotoShop but I find having to go through the layer process much more cumbersome and time consuming! However, the SCF members that use PhotoShop certainly make much nicer looking cards than anything I can come close to making...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lugnut12mcisaac's Items on eBay

Yes. I play around with different custom type designs from time to time. I do virtually all my TTM items in MS PowerPoint. I also have PhotoShop but I find having to go through the layer process much more cumbersome and time consuming! However, the SCF members that use PhotoShop certainly make much nicer looking cards than anything I can come close to making...

Your postcards look awesome tough. Nice job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs this week:

McNeil Moore, kept his CIC & personalized mine.

Craig Morton, signed 2 CICs & IC.

Jethro Pugh, signed 2 CICs (he's giving poor Billy Kilmer a facial on one of them!).

Russ Grimm, signed an 8x10 of Hogs but I'm going to wait to scan until I get a few more sigs...

Lou Hudson, kept his CICs, signed mine & included a Hawks decal (very cool).

Shirley MacLaine, personalized an 8x10.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice returns, just sent to Lou Hudson last week. yours turned out great.

Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast