Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're getting such incredible stuff! I can't wait to come down and just 'graph the Twins for a couple days!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

You're getting such incredible stuff! I can't wait to come down and just 'graph the Twins for a couple days!

Thank you. You will have a blast when you get here (Florida). The Twins play the Marlins on March 1st but I will be going to the Honda golf tourney that day. By the way, your boy (Edward Mujica) walked out on foot from the parking lot area and until I called him over to sign a few cards no one recognized him! I always just call him Eddie so people never know who he is - LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you. You will have a blast when you get here (Florida). The Twins play the Marlins on March 1st but I will be going to the Honda golf tourney that day. By the way, your boy (Edward Mujica) walked out on foot from the parking lot area and until I called him over to sign a few cards no one recognized him! I always just call him Eddie so people never know who he is - LOL.

Mujica seems like the man...shame he's not part of the "Bullpen Mafia" in Cleveland! Last year I got to spend a day 'graphing one of the Twins' practices. This year, I'll be down when games are going on, so I'm going to see them play a game (and 'graph) and then hopefully go and see who's left the next day when the travel to 'graph. Should be a blast!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another good day at RDS.

Did the Marlins first:
    Chone Figgins, his first day - also took pics with him.

Henderson Alvarez
    , this dude can throw some heat!

Christian Yelich

Justin Ruggiano

Cardinals:
    David Freese, did the pic below, the WS celebration pic & ROMLB (with 2008 WS MVP inscription)

Joe Kelly, I really like this guy.

Yadier Molina, signed ROMLB. This time I'm really done with getting more Yadis...

Jose Oquendo, tough sig but promised to do my WS celebration pic today & he did.

Taking the next two days off from graphing & will return to RDS on Sat.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Yelich futures game pic is amazing. Im trying to get a few of the futures pics signed they look awsome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Cardinals ones are amazing, just glad I talk to most of those guys already or I'd be super jealous haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Yelich futures game pic is amazing. Im trying to get a few of the futures pics signed they look awsome!

Thanks, I got the image from Google asking for the high res option.
    Those Cardinals ones are amazing, just glad I talk to most of those guys already or I'd be super jealous haha

Thank you. I have graphed the Cards & Marlins during ST for a number of years and I would have to say that this year (so far!) they have been much more friendly. I think the Pujols effect is finally wearing off - LOL! The Cards are actually signing better than most of the Marlins scrubs - I can say that because they are still my Team & I purchased ST season tickets, again...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love these successes, especially the Ruggiano as he's one of my favorite non-Yankees. Wish he signed TTM haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I got the image from Google asking for the high res option.

Thank you. I have graphed the Cards & Marlins during ST for a number of years and I would have to say that this year (so far!) they have been much more friendly. I think the Pujols effect is finally wearing off - LOL! The Cards are actually signing better than most of the Marlins scrubs - I can say that because they are still my Team & I purchased ST season tickets, again...

All around great guys in the organization from my personal side that I'm aware of... very class acts from the Top (St Louis) all the way to the Low minor leagues. They love their fans!

The only one you've gotten that I've been surprised about is Yadi.. Pujols seemed to be the one that was holding the nice part down ha
    Last edited by biggsy2323; 02-14-2013 at 02:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All around great guys in the organization from my personal side that I'm aware of... very class acts from the Top (St Louis) all the way to the Low minor leagues. They love their fans!

The only one you've gotten that I've been surprised about is Yadi.. Pujols seemed to be the one that was holding the nice part down ha

Yadi has been "lighting it up" this year. It's true that most of the Cards are really nice, especially the ones who came up through the organization. DeWhitt (owner) & Mozeliak (GM) both went out of their way to sign my WS celebration pic this past week. Now Beltran, he's a different type bird & may have taken over for Pujols as the @#$*!&+ on the team - LOL!

Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast