Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

No words can describe how jealous I am right now! You are killing it in ST bro! Congrats on all the Yadiers!

Thanks!
    __________________________________________________ ___________

A few from RDS today:

First the Marlins side
    Tony Perez, starting a new card since the one I sent to Luis Tiant last year appears to have become his now. It had been signed by Perez, Minoso & Rojas - hope Luis liked it...

Andre Dawson, with any luck I will get Ozzie Smith to sign it - just missed him today ; (
    ****Updated

Tino Martinez

Jeff Conine, Mr. Marlin

Casey Kotchman, when I thanked him he said, "it's my pleasure, any time." You won't hear that from players very often!

***Henderson Alvarez, ROMLB on SS.

From the Cardinals
    Jim Edmonds, an 8 x Gold Glover & a super nice guy.

Jon Jay, signed the pic below & my 2011 WS Celebration pic.

Oscar Taveras, this prospect is getting better every day.

__________________________________________________ ______

Oh yeah, TTM today:

David Akers, signed 2 CICs.

Tyrann Mathieu, signed a CIC & kept his.

Austin Carr, signed 2 CICs & an IC. What a great scorer & shooter! Needs a new sharpie ; )

Billy Casper, a great golf champion & nice guy.

Lee Trevino, signed my 1981 Ryder Cup Team pic previously signed by Kite, Crenshaw, Irwin & Nelson.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-01-2013 at 09:15 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing stuff. Love the Hawk success.. Akers looks great also. Absolutely killing it this ST

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing stuff. Love the Hawk success.. Akers looks great also. Absolutely killing it this ST

Rick, thank you. My buddy had the same pic that had already been signed by Ozzie (except it was a 16x20) and the Hawk didn't sign it... I sent the Akers to 49ers camp but the PM was from South Jersey(?).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've always thought Jimmy's sig was so cool! Nice success!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Edmonds is one of the sweetest sigs I've seen, you keep killing it there

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've always thought Jimmy's sig was so cool! Nice success!

That Edmonds is one of the sweetest sigs I've seen, you keep killing it there

Thanks guys. I think Jimmy Edmonds has to be one of the nicest major league players I have ever met.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

Decided to go by RDS but today was the latest I have ever gotten there - I may do this again!

Stopped at Marlins to get just one, Jack McKeon. Had him sign the 8x10 in silver & it looks amazing!

Cardinals
    Carlos Beltran, signed 8x10. This is the first time anyone has ever seen him stop at the parking lot gate as he was leaving. The guards were in shock and didn't know what to do when he stopped, rolled the window down & started signing.

Willie McGee, signed 8x10.

Daniel Descalso, signed 8x10.

Matt Adams, signed 8x10.

Michael Wacha, signed 8x10.

Randy Choate, signed 8x10 of pic I took of him in SF when the Marlins played the Giants. I reminded him that he was goofing around by throwing the ball over the stadium roof. He remebered that it was a cold & rainy miserable day. He's glad that he is playing with the Cards now!

Didn't have anything but a few ICs but I got Ron Wolf (ex-Packers GM) & Todd Worrell. LOL - Worrell was just walking along & I was the only person who recognized him...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-20-2013 at 09:12 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That McKeon looks great, also interesting about Kotchman being so nice, when he was with Cleveland last year, he was a weird guy saying that the manager said he couldn't sign during batting practice (as Manny Acta was signing for us).
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow Beltran signed.. maybe Pujols being away is showing the true colors of the Cardinals? He was sort of an ™™™ lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

That McKeon looks great, also interesting about Kotchman being so nice, when he was with Cleveland last year, he was a weird guy saying that the manager said he couldn't sign during batting practice (as Manny Acta was signing for us).

He was super nice to me. Maybe he knows this is his last team...
    Wow Beltran signed.. maybe Pujols being away is showing the true colors of the Cardinals? He was sort of an ™™™ lol

Just because Beltran signed today doesn't change how he really is. IMO, Pujols & Beltran are both equally egotistical players, who feel that fans are beneath them type of guys. I can only tell by previous years of ST but since Pujols left, I can see the change in the team being more friendly towards the fans. Pujol was starting to affect Yadier & other players. This is now Yadi's Team & even Beltran can not influence how the players are all much more engaging with the fans during ST.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wille McGee...you're killing me!

Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast