Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That Lance Lynn photo is pretty cool, nice Polanco as well. He use to be nice from what I remember back with the Tigers (of course I'm thinking back to 2006).
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you - not likely to get anyone else besides Tony but. The Heisman pic is one of the favorite items I have!

I live in the Dayton/Cincinnati OH area and usually around Reds Hall of Fame Induction week Concepcion will show up to sign somewhere in the area. Not free but could get him for less than $25-30 usually. Bench will sign through his foundation website but it will cost you $60. If I see a Concepcion siging in the area I'll keep you in mind

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I live in the Dayton/Cincinnati OH area and usually around Reds Hall of Fame Induction week Concepcion will show up to sign somewhere in the area. Not free but could get him for less than $25-30 usually. Bench will sign through his foundation website but it will cost you $60. If I see a Concepcion siging in the area I'll keep you in mind

I wouldn't mind trying for a Concepcion but Bench is a little out of hand. I got Bench last year at the Allianz Golf Touney for free on a ROMLB (caught him at the driving range alone!).
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    TTMs today:

Ron Porter, signed a CIC & a multi-player 8x10 that I'll scan after a couple more sigs.

Mel Daniels, HOF'er signed 2 CICs.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    RDS Ballpark today - Boston vs Marlins

Coach Juan Nieves, IC on left - he pitched a no hitter during his career. Jarrod Saltalamacchia, on right - had nothing but an IC so I got some pics with him.

Juan Pierre, took the pics during the game on Sat. & made a collage. Had him inscribe it with "Beast Mode 4 Christ".

Adeiny Hechavarria, signed 2 pics from Sat. game.

Went by Cardinals fields & found Michael Wacha doing some work - I was the only one back there so got a good chance to talk (and sign). That's all I have for Michael this year...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing haul as usual! Wacha seems like a really great guy. It's refreshing to see some of these young draft picks being so nice to fans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing haul as usual! Wacha seems like a really great guy. It's refreshing to see some of these young draft picks being so nice to fans

Colleen, I can tell you that Michael Wacha has been as nice as he is from the first time I spoke to him about a month ago. I met his parents & they are equally as nice (guess that's where he gets it!). His stuff is so good that I'm sure within the next couple of years he will be one of the Cards top pitchers.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    TTMs:
    Added Bobby Brown to a Yankee Stadium pic. There are so many Yankees players that its hard to decide who to send it to.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

RDS Ballpark, Astros vs Marlins. Got there late & brought only a logo pic for the Astros.
    Carlos Pena, signed logo & took pics with him/Jimmy Paredes, signed logo/Ross Seaton, signed logo.

Dennis Martinez, finally signed a pic I have been carrying around for 3 years (previously signed by Ron Hassey). Hassey is the only catcher in MLB history to catch two perfect games (Len Barker & Dennis Martinez).

Bryan Petersen, signed pic I took from last Sat. game.

Logan Morrison, has yet to play in a game this spring (still rehabing knee).

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM:

Tom Watson, signed 2 CICs.

__________________________________________________ __________________
    At RDS ballpark IP for ST:
    Braves
    Juan Francisco
    , signed pic I took Weds. when they played the Marlins.

Braves logo, signed by John Schuerholz (Team Pres.), Bill Bartholomew (Chairman of Board - prev owner), Chris Johnson, Ramiro Pena, Jordan Schafer...

Ed Rapuano, retired ump & current Supv of umps.

Marlins

Donovan Solano, signed 2 pics I took last Sat.

Cardinals
    David Freese, signed 2 pics. I took the top pic at the game & he signed it today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some IP from the last few games at RDS:

Bryce Harper, signed my SI.

Ryan Zimmerman, ROMLB on SS.

Jayson Werth, one of my pics.

Tyler Clippard, signed while I held the pic (he had his backpack & a drink...)

Davey Johnson, one of my pics.

Bob Boone, signed IC (I asked for the GGs).

Nats logo: Chris Young, Denard Span, Steve Lombardozzi, Zack Duke, Tyler Moore & C. Tracy.

Lenny Harris & Juan Pierre, 2003 W.S. pic.

Joe Coleman, he's currently the Marlins A Ball pitching coach.

Jacob Turner, a couple of pics I took in the Marlins bullpen.

Nathan Eovaldi, pic I took.

Steve Cishek, from WBC.

Tino Martinez (top) & Rob Brantly, a couple pics I took.

Adam Wainwright, pic I took that he had asked for a copy.

Cookie Rojas, prev signed by Tony Perez. Decided to start another one since Luis Tiant kept the one I sent prev signed by Perez, Minoso & Rojas - won't happen again with ole Luis...

__________________________________________________ ___
    TTM

Suzann Pettersen, signed CIC & kept the one offered.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-22-2013 at 04:07 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome stuff! The state of Harper's signature though is unfortunate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff! The state of Harper's signature though is unfortunate.

LOL - unfortunately, that's as good as it gets unless you're sitting right next to him in the dugout...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow congrats on getting Harper! That cover is 1 of my all-time favorite SI covers

Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast