Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

nice ryder cup photo! did you get all of those signatures ttm? i might have to start one of those

Half were IP except Trevino, Pate, Rogers, Lietzke, Floyd & Nicklaus. I could have gotten both Nicklaus & Floyd IP but I didn't feel like carrying the pic around during the Honda Championship. I knew I could get them TTM pretty easy because they are local to where I live.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOVE that Ryder Cup photo. Looks awesome.

Thank you! I'm hoping to finish it off by getting Watson this year (but you never know). I've gotten Watson TTM before but it takes a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs:

Failure after 30 months from Richard Dent!!!! LOL - sent to Football HOF originally & today I received this. What a "whack-job":

Pat Summitt, HOF coach signed 2 CICs. I consider her almost the equal to the Wizard of Westwood!

Sonny Jurgensen, HOF QB signed 2 CICs. I really had my doubts that this would actually come back.

Jon "Jaguar" Arnett, CFHOF signed 2 CICs. Wife wrote note asking me for copies (which I sent). She is an advocate for retired football players & families.

Dow Finsterwald, won 1958 PGA Championship. Signed 2 CICs.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 07-15-2013 at 05:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs:

Kenny "The Snake" Stabler, signed 2 CICs.

Andy Pettitte, Yankees legend of the postseason signed a CIC.

Wally Westlake, signed 2 CICs, IC & included his own signed 3x5. One of the early Bucs.

Jim Bunning, HOFer signed 2 CICs from his first team, the Tigers.

Jack Fisher, signed a multi-player 8x10 that I'll scan in the future. Gave up Roger Maris' 60th home run in 1961.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 07-20-2013 at 04:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

killer returns.. cant believe you got Jurgensen TTM. thats incredible. awesome stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

killer returns.. cant believe you got Jurgensen TTM. thats incredible. awesome stuff

Rick, I don't know who was more surprising to get back, Sonny Jurgensen or Andy Pettitte...

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs this week:

Ned Jarrett, the HOF'er signed 2 CICs.

Gale Sayers, HOF'er signed 2 CICs.

Roger Craig, 49ers great RB, signed 2 CICs.

Frank Emanuel, CFHOF, signed an IC, CIC & kept the one offered. He must have liked the special TN checkerboard CIC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs for the week:

Mike Shannon, signed my CIC & kept his. Had an RTS from home addy so I just put it in another SASE & mailed to Cardinals ballpark.

Bob Oldis, signed 2 CICs & IC.

Steve Spurrier, the "old ball coach & Heisman winner" personalized 2 CICs.

Junior Johnson, signed a pic previously signed by "The King", 2 CICs, an IC & 2 more pieces of paper (he signed everything!). I think I had seen the same pic on either coclarkson or riggs success threads.

Last edited by lizard-jd; 08-10-2013 at 04:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Love the customs. I do have to ask has any of those postcard customs ever been sent back to you like a regular postcard would be instead of in your SASE? Just wondered if you had ever tried to address it back to yourself, stamp it and see if it makes it back from the player. It being postmarked would make it so cool. They are awesome either way. Thinking Ken Stabler college might be my fav out of the lot!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the customs. I do have to ask has any of those postcard customs ever been sent back to you like a regular postcard would be instead of in your SASE? Just wondered if you had ever tried to address it back to yourself, stamp it and see if it makes it back from the player. It being postmarked would make it so cool. They are awesome either way. Thinking Ken Stabler college might be my fav out of the lot!

Thank you! That's a great idea but I have never tried using the Postcard in that fashion - I see the condition of some of my SASE's when they come back. I may have to try one that I know will come back for sure in the future just to see how it looks. Elroy Face, Bob Friend or Junior Johnson would likely be a sure thing as would Richard Petty (if the USPS carrier doesn't like it more). Good idea!

Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast