Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

TTMs this week:

Added Tony LaRussa & Dave Duncan to my 2011 WS field celebration. I now have 20 sigs & hope to add a few more IP next year...

Jim Lonborg, signed 1 CIC, kept his & IC. Kind of surprised how many signers will keep one of the CICs.

Ron Fairly, signed 1 CIC, kept his & IC.

Zeke Bratkowski, signed 1 CIC & kept his. Thought this was not coming back, took 7 months.

Shannon Miller, signed (really????) 2 CICs. Saw that Riggs had tracked her down!
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 08-10-2013 at 04:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That 2011 WS pic is awesome!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beautiful chicken scratch from Shannon Miller. That cardinals picture is amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Zeke Bratkowski! And I can't believe you'd send that Cardinals picture in the mail!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That 2011 WS pic is awesome!!

Beautiful chicken scratch from Shannon Miller. That cardinals picture is amazing.

Thank you for the comments guys! Yeah the Miller sig is a little disappointing but I've seen worse. The 2011 WS pic is signed by:
    Bill DeWitt, John Mozeliak, Tony LaRussa, Dave Duncan, Jose Oquendo, Adam Wainwright, Mitchell Boggs, Jaime Garcia, Lance Lynn, Jason Motte, Marc Rzepczynski, Fernando Salas, Jake Westbrook, Yadier Molina, Daniel Descalso, David Freese, Rafael Furcal, Matt Holliday, Allen Craig & John Jay.

I could have added Gerald Laird in ST & forgot to bring the pic when Atlanta played the Marlins...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Zeke Bratkowski! And I can't believe you'd send that Cardinals picture in the mail!

I would never send TTM without asking first - takes a little more time & postage... Unfortunately, I think I lost my SB III pic signed by 6 players when I sent it to Winston Hill without asking and I think he or his family decided they liked it : (

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love that cardinals pic!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love that cardinals pic!!!

Dave, thank you! I kind of figured you would enjoy that Cardinals pic. Hopefully, Chris Carp will show up next ST. The only player that I will likely never get is Pujouls but I can live without him...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave, thank you! I kind of figured you would enjoy that Cardinals pic. Hopefully, Chris Carp will show up next ST. The only player that I will likely never get is Pujouls but I can live without him...

I bet Jack Clark would help you get a Pujols sig!
    http://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseb...9aa04d32d.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I saw that on ESPN & was laughing my butt off. Clark has had a tough few years financially but he has never been thought of as a very friendly guy by most baseball people which makes him fit right in line with "Puholes"...

Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast