Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I always find your selection of mailings interesting. I would have never thought of Ken Burns for instance. That is an awesome return and another I would have never thought of.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I always find your selection of mailings interesting. I would have never thought of Ken Burns for instance. That is an awesome return and another I would have never thought of.

Thank you! I love Burns productions (baseball, Civil War, etc.). It seems like the longer I do TTM the more I venture off the true and tried path for people to try that I like. This probably explains why my successes have come down from the previous 5 years. I still send out for some sure successes but I have also increased my more risky tries. I keep stats on all my TTMs and my largest increase so far this year is the "not returned" category. In the past I would often get RTS' for a failure but now they either just keep my stuff or just plain throw it away because they never come back home... : (

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs since last update:

Johnny Lujack
    , 1947 Heisman winner signed 2 CICs & kept the set I made him. I try to make a new custom of him almost every year - great TTM'er.

Paul Warfield, purchased.

Added Mike McCarthy (Packers), SB Winning Coaches pic; there's a number of us that have a few of these going around.

Dirk Nowitzki, signed 8x10. I try to find an unusual pic every year to send him.

Jim Furyk
    , signed 8x10. I sent him the pic to sign the day after he shot his "59".

Added Doug Ford (57 Masters) to "flag" pic.

Mal Whitfield, signed 2 CICs. Always admired him.

Steve Blass
    , signed 2 CICs & one IC.

Wade Boggs, signed 2 CICs with $5 I added.

A.J. Foyt, signed two 8x10s. I'll scan the other one when I get a few more sigs.

Clint Eastwood, sent him a letter just thanking him for his contributions to great movie making & he sent back a "high quality" pre-print (LOL!). Still, since I didn't ask for anything & he paid USPS for a 9x12 folder it was a nice gesture.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updates since last post:

Purchased a nice Jim Brown.

TTMs:

John Michels, signed my CIC & kept the one offered.

Sammie Smith
    , signed 2 CICs (left a nice open space to the right - lol).

T.Y. Hilton,
    signed 2 CICs.

Phil Jackson, "the Zen Master" personalized my CIC & kept the one offered.

Courtney Force, personalized an 8x10 as requested & signed another.

Bobby Unser, signed two 8x10s (other is multi-driver project still in progress).

Mariel Zagunis,
    signed an 8x10 in gold that looks better IP (I added her name in red & Olympic logo). Came back very quick.

Ken "Hawk" Harrelson
    , signed 2 CICs.

Rico Petrocelli, signed 2 CICs (+$5).

Jose Cardenal, signed 2 CICs.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 11-09-2013 at 03:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the Marial Zagunis, it looks great in gold!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phinsphan77's Items on eBay

SICK returns as usual! Love the Hilton pic in FIU uni, he's brought some light to South Florida football other than UM, UF, and FSU.
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the Marial Zagunis, it looks great in gold!

Thank you! I hinted in my LOR that it would look good signed in gold & she did it.
    SICK returns as usual! Love the Hilton pic in FIU uni, he's brought some light to South Florida football other than UM, UF, and FSU.

Thank you! I saw him play in his sophomore year & you could tell with that kind of speed/moves he was going to the NFL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM successes:

Buddy Pritchard, signed both a CIC & IC; kept CIC offered.

Ken Retzer, signed a custom 8x10 and sent me 5 copies of pics & articles of his career (included his phone #). Prophetic that I received this yesterday on the 50th anniversary of Pres. Kennedy's untimely death. Mr. Retzer asked for a copy of the pic and I sent him two; very nice man!

Jon Matlack, signed 2 CICs. I enjoyed making this one by putting a small Roberto Clemente behind him to commemorate Mr. Matlack giving up the 3000 & last hit of Roberto's career.

Chris Sabo, signed 2 CICs; surprisingly fast return.

Eric Metcalf,
    signed 2 CICs.

Johnny Musso, personalized 2 CICs but took over a year & PM was from Naples, FL.

Doug Pederson, signed 2 CICs, very quick return. Wish I could have found a good pic of him as a Dolphin!

Herschel Walker,
    personalized a CIC, kept his & included his own card signed.

E.J. Manuel
    , signed a CIC, very quick turnaround.

Terry Hanratty, signed 2 CICs.

Nick Buoniconti, the HOF'er personalized 2 CICs (+$5) & sent his own an old 1964 card signed. I will always think of him as a Dolphin but you hardly ever see signed items of him in the old Patriots uniform. Love the old Team card he sent me. One of my favorite successes this year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

I have a pic of pederson in dolphins uni. It has a watermark on it but only one i could find.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a pic of pederson in dolphins uni. It has a watermark on it but only one i could find.

I found a couple but I didn't like any of them because he really wasn't shown very well. The one below is the best of the lot I could find but it's not a high res pic & he's way on the left side of the pic:
    http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/ac13...ng-nfl-4_3.jpg

Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast