Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Nice returns on the Terry Hanratty & Nick Buoniconti also like the design of of the postcard look!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Nice returns on the Terry Hanratty & Nick Buoniconti also like the design of of the postcard look!

Thank you for your feedback! I've been using the postcard design for about a year now. I'm going to start working on a new custom for next year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs:

Angela Lansbury, didn't sign my CIC but sent her own pic. I thought it was a pre-print until I handled it to scan and the sig started to smear some so I checked it more carefully & it's real.

Gene Wilder, 8x10 - has made some of the funniest movies of all time.

Tony Kanaan, two 8x10s - they look fantastic. Nice addition to my Indy 500 winners PC.

Jack Scarbath, CFHOF 2 CICs & IC.

Tom Matte
    , 2 CICs from the great Colts player.

Mike Rozier, 2 CICs from the Heisman winner.

Charlie Ward, 2 CICs from the Heisman winner.

Michael Cooper, 2 CICs & his own card - almost took exactly 1 year for the return.

Larry Nance
    , 2 CICs.

Steffi Graf
    , personalized 2 CICs - very quick return.

Recent purchases:

Antonio Freeman

Isaac Bruce

Dwight Clark (The Catch!)

Jake Plummer

Jim Otto

Buddy Bell (impossible to get TTM!)
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 12-10-2013 at 10:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Wilder is awesome glad he sighing for his fans. Gotta love Blazing Saddles!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Wilder is awesome glad he sighing for his fans. Gotta love Blazing Saddles!

Thank you. He has incredible comedic timing and I was extremely happy to get him. I believe it was coclarkson who I saw get him first. Wilder also signed another 8x10 for a scene from "Young Frankenstein".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had an incredible IP moment today. I was doing some shopping at my local Costco around 11:30am when I spotted this older man that looked very familiar. When I finally figured out who he was, I went looking for something blank to get him to sign. I had my trusty Bic pen and I used the back of a "Costco Computer Pick-Up Slip" which the back looks just like a blank index card. I approached him so that I wouldn't create any fan fare and in a low voice said, "Hi Mr. Alou, my family and I have always been a fan of your family." He shook my hand and we spoke for about 10 min by the meat isle. We spoke about a number of baseball events and then asked each other about how our families were doing. I told him I had just lost my Dad 6 months ago. He told me he lost his Dad 11 years ago at 91 and still thinks about him everyday. At the end of our conversation I finally asked him if would sign my slip of paper and he said of course. The entire conversation was in Spanish (hard for me to do these days!). I don't think I have ever seen a TTM from any of the Alou family. Below is the Felipe Alou signed slip of paper.

Last edited by lizard-jd; 12-13-2013 at 04:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's really awesome. Congrats on a great autograph and an even greater moment.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's really awesome. Congrats on a great autograph and an even greater moment.

Thank you. It's always kind of cool when you encounter an unexpected ex-player like that. When it's only you and him talking is the best part. The Alou family are legends in the Hispanic baseball community much like the Boone family is for Americans. I can tell you that for an old man he is in good shape - wiry but strong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Latest TTMs:

Heisman Winners pic was last signed by Charlie Ward, Desmond Howard & Archie Griffin. I estimate this picture has traveled about 85,000 miles round trip from my house to get the 20 current sigs (LOL - I said it was retired after I had gotten the first 8 sigs!). I think there may be room for maybe 5 more sigs but I don't know about continuing to risk it. I have seen Heisman football helmets with more than 20 sigs but I have not seen any pictures with 20...

Robert Kraft, Patriots owner personalized my SI cover.

Jimmy Orr, 2 CICs & IC. Most fans only know him as a Colts player but he was 1958 ROY for the Steelers (worst trade they ever made!).

Dan Gurney, personalized 8x10 in some silver pen that if you touch the area it comes totally off on your finger. LOL, my scanned pic maybe the only memory of this pic I will have left in a few months.

Jim Leyland, personalized a great 8x10 that I found as requested. There has to be some more personalized pics by him out there but I sure as heck haven't found one yet.

Steve Rogers, 2 CICs & one IC. Watched him in ST as a youngster at the WPB Municipal Stadium.

Bob Miller,
    one CIC, an IC & wrote a nice note plus signed it on my LOR thanking me for the extra CIC.

FAILURE:
    Joe Greene, sent back my CICs & $10 cash in my SASE with note asking for $35 per sig made out to him in a Money Order and/or Cashiers Check only. Glad to get my cash back which is better than those that have kept my $$$$ & pics.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

That Heisman pic might be the coolest item I have ever seen! The fact that they all added their year makes it even more impressive.

Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast