Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you, nice to hear from you! Where have you been?

Busy with senior year of college and lots of personal stuff going on. I've still been graphing and I'm going to try to get back into posting regularly

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just noticed your awesome cut card of Harvey Harddix, looks really clean.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I just noticed your awesome cut card of Harvey Harddix, looks really clean.

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I used my regular postcard template & some thick drawing cardboard for the backing to make it. I figured for my 1st cut it didn't come out too bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love this time of the year when I finally start doing all my IP trips!

Welcomed Salty home at the Marlins complex. Signed 2 8x10s & a Boston mini helmet.

Shelby Miller rode into the Cards lot on his skateboard. Wish I would have had all the stuff I have for him but he signed everything I had. At least I got to start the SI cover...

Had Tyrell Jenkins give me his good graph on a CIC. After he signed the 1st one I told him that's not it and then he signed the one below like I wanted.

Another Jason Motte pic.

The Allianz Golf Championship

Golf HOF logo signed by Bernhard Langer, Ben Crenshaw, Hale Irwin, Curtis Strange, Colin Montgomerie, Tom Kite, Nick Price, Annika, Deane Beman & Mark O'Meara (he's not in yet but still signed it).

Masters Clubhouse signed by Larry Mize, Fuzzy Zoeller, Mark O'Meara, Ben Crenshaw & Bernhard Langer.

Annika, 8x10

Colin Montgomerie signed several items for me. He was one of the nicest players I have ever met IP. Totally opposite from what I had heard about him. He thanked me after signing my stuff.

Peter Jacobsen 8x10. He must have just started personalizing because he never used to previously.

Brad Faxon & Billy Andrade 8x10. They weren't together but each made a comment individually about liking the picture when they saw it - I know they are good friends. This is Andrade's 1st senior tournament.

Ben Crenshaw signed a Masters scorecard & personalized a great picture of him and me from last year.

The field (14) on one of my golf pics I use for multiples. You can read how they would emphasize their college teams! Chip Beck added his "59".

And some TTMs from the past several weeks.

Mark Whiten, personalized a CIC and kept the one offered.

John Farrell,
    2 CICs.

Tracy Stallard, 2 CICs & multiplayer 8x10 (I'll scan when finished).

Billy Pierce, 1 CIC & kept the one offered. I make something new to send him every year and he always sends a nice thanks.

Bernie Parent,
    HOF'er signed 2 CICs.

Swen Nater,
    signed 2 CICs but it took over 16 months to get them back.

With my IP trips heating up that's it for a while...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-06-2014 at 07:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't wait to see that SI done!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love those Salty pics, as a sox fan I'm gunna miss that guy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome success as usual. Is it a little more packed there this year?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't wait to see that SI done!

I'm going try to get it done early. I know I missing Jaime this week by going to the Allianz but at least he does sign. Hardest to get maybe Westbrook if he's not back.
    Love those Salty pics, as a sox fan I'm gunna miss that guy

Thank you! Salty is one of the nicest players you will ever meet. During ST last year he came out to talk to his family & I got a real good pic with him (that I didn't have with me when I saw him last week).
    Awesome success as usual. Is it a little more packed there this year?

Thank you! I think the group was about the same except I noticed a few more of the hard core dealers (and so did some of the top players). Curtis Strange who is great TTM was almost impossible to get IP. He signed for me and another guy and said he was late when he ran off. There were some upset people that had waited hours to get Curtis...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-06-2014 at 08:04 AM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice stuff! Always like reading your Spring recaps.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff! Always like reading your Spring recaps.

Thank you for the feedback!

Finally decided to take a ride to the Mets ST complex because it's the same guys for the Marlins & Cards until next week. Had never been there before so I rode around the complex until I spotted the usual suspects waiting by one of the gates. I'm sure you can pretty much do the same thing for every ballpark regardless what team you go to...

After a short wait here comes Dice-K driving out. His translators were in the 1st car & he was driving his SUV alone. In broken English & holding up his finger he said just one. He signed my 8x10 & then I stuck a game used ROMLB in his window that he grabbed and signed too.

Jenrry Mejia, signed 8x10 spoke to him for a few minutes in Spanish while he signed for the others. Some of the guys told me it wasn't fair I could talk to him but I told them it's just part of my graphing tool belt - LOL!

Travis d'Arnaud, signed 8x10. I told him I liked this pic & he said he did too except that he had just struck out. Oh well...

I actually busted out some cards that I hardly ever do for graphing anymore.

Mets logo signed by some of the above guys plus Josh Edgin & a few of the minors prospects.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-07-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast