Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

That might be the under statement of the year. You have been absolutely killing it IP this year! Cant wait to see the way that HOF pic with the cardinals legends turns out. Thats going to be a nice one. Epic stuff as always.. .

Thanks, Riggs. I added one more to the pic today, see below.

Awesome stuff bro! I'll be coming down to Jupiter in a few weeks, and by the looks of it, it's pretty fun down there!

Thanks, it's more fun on the Marlins side because they sign a whole lot more than the Cards!

Today, IP RDS, Cards (spent 2 1/2 hrs graphing) & Marlins (1 hr graphing):

The Wizard, Ozzie Smith signed my Cards legends (HOF'ers) pic. He signed for at least 30 min.; even for jerks who were getting him 2-3 times - ughhh!

Willie MaGee, got him on unfinished Cards logo & this IC.

Omar Infante, was signing everything on Marlins fields.

Logan Morrison, he's "always" a gracious signer.

Heath Bell, personalized my pic with him - what a fun & crazy guy! He was in the batting cage when I got him to sign it.

Interesting item I made up to get signed. It's a mock up of the structure that will come up in center field when the Marlins hit a HR at the new ballpark. I'm only getting hitters on this (plus 1 or 2 HOF'ers). Signed today by Andre Dawson (HOF), Omar Infante, Logan Morrison, Donnie Murphy, Scott Cousins & Brett Hayes. I could have gotten more.

JW Potter got this one for me & gave it to me today, Jim Kaat.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-27-2012 at 09:22 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today IP, PGA National (site of the Honda Classic). Miami Dolphins, Fins Cup Pro-Am:

Bob Giese, signed 2 pics (the other is on it's way to Larry Little).

Nat Moore, signed it, did a double take & asked me where I got it - LOL!

Dolphins logo, signed by Dick Anderson, Keith Byars & Bob Brudzinski.

Joe Theisman, signed (only scanned part of pic with his sig).

Ryan Moore & Boo Weekley (only scanned part of pic with their sigs). Item has been updated & posted on successes for 2-28-12.

Mike Weir, I'm starting another Augusta Flag pic (5 past wiiners playing in the Honda!).

Don't know about you but TTM has almost trickled down to nothing coming in. Thank goodness for all the IP opportunities!
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-29-2012 at 07:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW, amazing day today!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW, amazing day today!

Thank you. The real amazing part is that it was free to get in and the only cost was the $10 for parking. It was worth it because they shuttled you back & forth in a nice huge bus. I was the only one on the bus going there!

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow man, Love the addition of the Wizard to your pic. Also like the Bob griese picture.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow man, Love the addition of the Wizard to your pic. Also like the Bob griese picture.

Thank you, it's been fun getting these IP sigs lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honda Classic (practice round today). Saw Tiger practicing but I didn't waste my time trying to get a sig from him. While the very large crowd followed him around, I got many others I wanted. I left at 11:00am knowing that I will be back tomorrow for the Pro-Am.

Darren Clarke, very nice guy.

Rory McIlroy, signed 2 pics & personalized one I took with him last year - nice guy.

Ron Wolf (Packers old GM; got Bret Farve) & Fluff Cowan (bottom) was getting yardages.

Signed by Louis Oosthuizen, Kevin Stadler, Ryan Moore, Boo Weekley, Billy Mayfair, Alex Cejka & Jesper Parnevik.

RDS today, Cards & Marlins. Cards were not signing anything so left there after an hour. Went to Marlins and got the following:

Scott Cousins, personalized.

Ricky Nolasco, personalized.

Emilio Bonifacio, personalized.

And of course, another day with no TTMs...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice IP's. I need to get Keith byars to sign my game used jersey of his.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You been busy down there, nice pick ups

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice IP's. I need to get Keith byars to sign my game used jersey of his.

Nice guy & one big dude!

You been busy down there, nice pick ups

Thank you and yes, I have. This is my favorite time of the year because unlike TTMs, I know I'll normally get who I want.

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast