Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

First of all, you're having an amazing spring training. Looks like you're having fun and you're getting a TON of cool stuff!!!

Second, very sad to hear about Alex Webster. He was a great player and, from what I hear, a really great guy too. He was nice enough to sign for me ttm a couple months ago, a beautiful 8x10. RIP to a Giants legend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You've been getting some incredible stuff...very impressive. I love the Kearns photo, and just about everything else, haha...too much awesome stuff here!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

That Jack McKeon signed Romeo & Juliet cigar tube is pretty sweet. Very cool addition. Great all around adds. You are having a sick ST man.. great job!

Thanks! ST is a great time & I always try to get something unique signed whether it's a crazy pic (Ozzie Guillen & Loria), cigar tube (McKeon), etc.

[quote=GoWarrior;11186600]First of all, you're having an amazing spring training. Looks like you're having fun and you're getting a TON of cool stuff!!!
    Thank you! It's more fun on the Marlins side of the stadium because they are significantly more easy to get than the Cardinals. You can literally stand right next to Hanley Ramirez or Jose Reyes whereas on the Cards side you have to hope they come over to the fence area where you're standing behind...

Second, very sad to hear about Alex Webster. He was a great player and, from what I hear, a really great guy too. He was nice enough to sign for me ttm a couple months ago, a beautiful 8x10. RIP to a Giants legend.[/quote]
    You're lucky to have gotten Mr. Webster TTM while he was with us. He lived (and died) just north of where I live.

You've been getting some incredible stuff...very impressive. I love the Kearns photo, and just about everything else, haha...too much awesome stuff here!

Thanks! I always enjoy finding a player in a neat throwback uni that I can get signed. Last year, I got Lance Berkman in an Astros tri-color uni & it looks awesome...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today RDS IP, Tigers vs Marlins. I could have gotten Price Fielder like 10 times but he has a nothing looking sig so I didn't waste a ball - maybe next time he comes I'll have a special pic. I didn't bother getting any Marlins (pretty much got them all already).

Rick Porcello (top) was starting pitcher for Tigers today. Magglio Ordonez (bottom) was visiting team - LOL, he asked me if I didn't have a pic of him (noooooooooo!).

Very cool that I recognized legendary umpire Bruce Froemming. Pretty funny - when I thanked him for his sig he gave me a little punch in the gut & thanked me! I'm sure he will be in the HOF soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool that I recognized legendary umpire Bruce Froemming. Pretty funny - when I thanked him for his sig he gave me a little punch in the gut & thanked me! I'm sure he will be in the HOF soon.

Not if Milt Pappas has anything to say about it!!!

Congrats on all of your GREAT successes!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not if Milt Pappas has anything to say about it!!!

Congrats on all of your GREAT successes!!!

Thanks & you're right. Pappas has never forgiven Froemming for calling that walk to prevent his perfect game...

SCF Rewards
    Country

At RDS IP. Wow, what a doggggggggggg of a game today; Mets vs Marlins. The Marlins actually had more "scrubs" in the game than the Mets (I didn't think that was possible but...). The game was so bad I actually went to the Cardinals practice fileds during the game.

Jim Edmonds, in silver, had him inscribe "8X Gold Glove". This was his 1st day at RDS.

Dennis Martinez (El Presidente), personalized.

Jaime Garcia

Carlos Martinez, signed CROLB. He's like the 2nd top pitching prospect for the Cards. Very young but he already throws 100mph & has pitched a "no hitter" in the minors.

Giancarlo "Mike" Stanton, personalized. It's hard to get him without a ton of people around so I can get a pic with him. Just getting his graph is a real challenge & he normally does not personalize. This dude is going to destroy the Marlins HR records before he's done. In practice, he's not only hitting the ball over the fence but over the street behind the fence into the condos over the street! He's going to be a rare "get" pretty soon...

I got Jason Turner, the only Met I bothered to get to sign a logo that's not even worth scanning.

And of course, no TTMs came in today. Then again, I haven't really taken the time to send too many lately - why bother?
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-07-2012 at 08:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Come on bro! First you say the Mets aren't worth scanning, then you spell the guys name wrong?!

It's Justin Turner! :)

Good job with Giancarlo though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Come on bro! First you say the Mets aren't worth scanning, then you spell the guys name wrong?!

It's Justin Turner! :)

Good job with Giancarlo though.

metsmagic, just for you, here's "Justin". By the way, he did hit a HR today. Collins never brings any of the Mets best players, then again, he didn't have to today...

SCF Rewards
    Country

metsmagic, just for you, here's "Justin". By the way, he did hit a HR today. Collins never brings any of the Mets best players, then again, he didn't have to today...

There it is! He's probably the most consistent signer on that whole team.

This thread just makes me more and more impatient for my trip down to St. Lucie and Jupiter!!! Why can't it come sooner?

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast