Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

2013 Regular Season MLB/MiLB success Thread

I wanted to start a thread for all in season success for the on 2013 season. Hoping by tracking the success in one central thread will help other collectors. If you have a regular season success please post on this thread, Thanks!
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Broadcasters: Jaime Jarrin, Marty Brennaman, Jerry Coleman, Denny Matthews, and Dave Van Horne.

Executives: Brian Cashman, John Mozeliak, Bill DeWitt

Last week brought Blake Beavan and AJ Griffin sent during the regular season

Last week I received Justin Masterson and Jed Lowrie. Both were really fast returns and each signed 2 cards.

Today's mail: Danny Hultzen signed 2012 Bowman prospects. Out March 18, 2013 to Tacoma.

First one of season in under 30 days, Darin Ruf to Leigh Valley Iron Pigs. Is it worth sending to Cloyd for the Dual?!?!?!?
    Darin Ruf 2013 TH.JPG
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Koji Uehara came in from Boston yesterday

Picked up 2013 heritage cards for Edwin Jackson and Jared Burton both care of team and under 30 days
    Hidden Content
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Quote Originally Posted by yanks39 View Post
    Last week I received Justin Masterson and Jed Lowrie. Both were really fast returns and each signed 2 cards.
    I sent to Masterson like 2-3 weeks ago, still nothing though.

Matt Davidson and Justin Nicolino came in today

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast